whats a good intermediate guitar?
right now i hav a squier deluxe hot rails that was 250$.
ive had it for about a year and a half, and im thinking of upgrading.
i was thinking a price range between 400$-1000$ cause i dont mind waiting...im not really sure how much an intermediate guitar should be. but i want it to be good enough to last a long time without upgrading. i like heavy bluesy tones. i play blues, classic rock, and hard rock.

i was kind of leaning towards an epiphone les paul standard or '56 because ive read good reviews about it, it fits my style of playing and i think its a nice looking guitar. the only problem is i get the feeling that with les pauls, your paying for the name. i would hate to pay hundreds of dollars extra because of the name or looks.
so what do you guys think?

any other suggestions?
Mexican Strat?

Probably get a brand new one for under $1000. If you can wait, you could get an American one which is a lot more money but so much more guitar.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

the Les pauls on rondo are supposed to be a great purchase. Just buy one of those and put gibson humbuckers in it and your have a gibson. Thats what I've heard anyway. But yeah, check out rondo They build amazing guitars with sub-par electronics.

http://www.rondomusic.com/product2710.html
no sir away a papaya war is on
Last edited by the_perdestrian at Nov 15, 2009,