All right, I just thought of this. Let's give it a shot. Just fill in the blank.

You know you need new music when you think Ron Jarzombek is boring.
You know you need new music when you can put your iPod on shuffle for an hour and know/can play along to every song that plays.
99% of my posts will probably be entirely misinformed, malformed, malware infested, and... marmalade topped.

Oh, and your tongue is on fire.
you know you need new music when your music is not new
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
you know you need new music when you cant decide which song to play on your ipod
You need new music when you're trying to learn gangster rap on an acoustic....
[IMG]http://www.sickonthebus.com/images/hell_skull_index.jpg[/IMG]
You know you need new music when you don't even listen to music cause you've listened to your music entirely to much already.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
You know you need new music when you make a thread in the Pit about needing new music.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by chaos13
You know you need new music when you make a thread in the Pit about needing new music.

This. I mean this is seriously just an awful idea for a thread. Plus these type of threads (the kind that makes people post shit from the top of their head instead of fostering actual discussion) are already this board's bane.
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
Quote by Uranutan
This. I mean this is seriously just an awful idea for a thread. Plus these type of threads (the kind that makes people post shit from the top of their head instead of fostering actual discussion) are already this board's bane.

I kinda like this idea actually. It's kept me entertained for a bit already.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
>:-( party pooper!

You know you need new music when you are so old fashioned that you dont understand todays shit
you know you need new music when you have your music on but forget your listening to it
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated