What kind a filler would I use to feel the pickup Holes. It needs to be strong enough that I can rout through it without it chipping away the filler.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Block of wood would be good.

If it helps you can rout out a larger cavity to fill it with a specific size of wood that you know rather than just winging it.
Yeh, that's what i was thinking of doing. I just don't have the tools precise enough to do that.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I did it with a chisel and a hammer. Nothing too advanced tools wise. Heres how it turned out. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20646236&postcount=24 I chiseled a piece of wood to fit the spot roughly, I think I used a 2x4, hammered it into the spot, filled with wood filler and primed it.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
I once did this before: chisel the "ear" corners (im assumign a humbucker?) to make the route perfectly square. Then use a hand saw and liter box to cut a peice of wood the exact same dimensions as the now rectangulaer hole. If its to tall a peice of wood then again miter bow and saw it to shape. try to get as tight a fit as possible. press and/or glue it in place. sand flush and there you go. same basic principle for a single coil rout but diffrent dimensions obviosly.

(sorry for my crappy grammer and punctuation :P)
I didn't even square the pickup cavity first, i chiseled the wood to fit the pickup cavity exactly. That way, if needed, I could pull the piece out and still have the middle pickup cavity again. Reversible I guess is the way I did it. lol.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3