Anyone who is starting out or wants to know more about Reaper will be interested in my tutorials.

Check out the playlist here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SonicOrbStudios#g/c/E0D852B4FE202774

And keep an eye out for more as I am producing quite a few of them each day.

Lastly, check out my other tutorials and videos at www.youtube.com/sonicorbstudios

Thanks
Last edited by moody07747 at Nov 15, 2009,
i got one for ya.. how do you change the sound thats made for the click track? the standard one really hurts my ears for some reason.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
i got one for ya.. how do you change the sound thats made for the click track? the standard one really hurts my ears for some reason.

Go to options > Metronome and pre-roll settings > browse to new wav files for first and subsequent beats.
Quote by Beefmo
Go to options > Metronome and pre-roll settings > browse to new wav files for first and subsequent beats.

I have tried that, but the wavs don't seem to override the the default click sound.. any ideas as to what i might be doing wrong?
hmm, that is strange. The way he told you to go about doing should change it...I'm lost on that one. It changes it for me.

You could try changing the Frequency (Hz) for the clicks as well to make them a little more tolerable.
Quote by moody07747
hmm, that is strange. The way he told you to go about doing should change it...I'm lost on that one. It changes it for me.

You could try changing the Frequency (Hz) for the clicks as well to make them a little more tolerable.

oddness, maybe its just one bug in my version. I'll update and see if it goes right.