Page 1 of 2
where you just felt like not giving a shit about anything anymore?

I just wonder if I am the only one
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
yes your the only emo in the world
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Right now. I'm trying to study for a stats midterm which is this Wednesday. I still care about school, but this course, not so much...
MATTERHORN
no not in a suicidal way...in a way where you actually tried to be nice to people but they just end up treating you like shit. So now you just stop caring about them.
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Nope, I get that feeling often... it happens when i'm stressed.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
no not in a suicidal way...in a way where you actually tried to be nice to people but they just end up treating you like shit. So now you just stop caring about them.

totally know how you feel, reb_49
i've made it my lifelong goal to take advantage of such a feeling. easier said than done, but i think it's a good philosophy to abide by.

*i.e. ****'em.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
uh, someone told me it had to do with something called emo...ever heard about it?
:P
jk, i've felt that way too (lots of times i must say)... i usually drive the feeling away with my friends and several beers =D
Quote by angusfan16

That penis guitar. Hell, i'd wank it.

UG's MEXICAN DRUMMER
sometimes i look at my homework and think, "I really don't want to do this." But i know I have to to keep my grades up so I can stay in the top 5 and get extra financial aid to get me through high school. Then I just do my homework and cry myself to sleep.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I mean I've been through a lot, and I try not to be selfish about it. But come on, you know give me a break I am human.
Quote by classicrockboy
sometimes i look at my homework and think, "I really don't want to do this." But i know I have to to keep my grades up so I can stay in the top 5 and get extra financial aid to get me through high school. Then I just do my homework and cry myself to sleep.

hang in there buddy! it's well worth it when you get into a good college. there, you'll be able to study more and...oh...
Quote by archerygenious

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I've always found that thinking of a girl that has say, taken your interest, helps. Or it might make you feel worse, depending on the circumstances, but you feel better after that.
nevermind I feel better, thanks guys
Quote by reb_49
nevermind I feel better, thanks guys

Oh so she finally signed in on MSN?

Go get 'er, champ!
MATTERHORN
i never give a ****
Quote by Riffofthebeast
i just got a great idea! i think i might want to set up a blog somewhere because i have a lot of great ideas to share. would you guys read it if i did?
trolling the pit since Aug 09^
i know exactly what you mean. im normally a happy and kind of hyper kid, and for some reason the popular kids dont like me. i never even did anything to them!!! but anyways they just hate me. and my "friends" call me gay and stuff. i know they are joking but after 13 years it really gets old and you start to think its true. im sick of it. im sick of life

it just doesnt matter anymore
Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh so she finally signed in on MSN?

Go get 'er, champ!

I'll admit that was a good one

you get lol'stack

Always remember that no matter what you are doing or going through, somebody, somewhere has done or gone through the same thing. Most likely, many people in many places.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I felt that way before. It was when I was reading some thread about people taking shits or not caring or something... I really cant' remember, I was too busy not giving a shit.
Quote by Hot_Money420
I remember my first suicide attempt...

CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
I feel that way when I've got 2 term papers due in the next few days, only one of them near to completion, and have no idea how to finish either of them. ie right now.
They say that in the army, the food is mighty fine.
The chicken jumped off the table and killed a friend of mine.

Oh lord, I want to go home.
But they won't let me go-o
Ho-oho-ohohahohohome. Hey!
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Nope.

I had one, then I implemented it.

Great strategy.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by RipeFlesh

I still don't get the linkin park reference but I think it may have to do with Transformers
Yup, going through that phase right now. But this time it's different...

I don't think I'm gonna come out of it this time. School just doesn't matter anymore, neither does life.

But I don't have the balls to kill myself.
R.I.P. PAUL GILBERT

You will be missed...
in a non emo way i have... more like the badass cobain kinda way

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by Zoot Allures

my god i have to learn more about george carlin
Quote by archerygenious

Page 1 of 2