Okay so here's the dealio, I have learned a great deal of the song. I have all of the little pieces, fills or solos which ever you prefer to call them. Anyway, I started learning this piece to get ready for Mr. Crowleys Solo which I plan to take on later this year, bascially my plan is to learn a lot of classic rock songs in about the same time period with solos that will challenge me. You know so when the time comes I'll be ready to take on the solo. So for this solo I'd like any help or ideas that might help me learn it better, so I don't get stuck. Like for example some shreading lessons or scales you think I might need to learn. There's one part in particular I think I might have trouble with, where it speeds up, I thibk that might be a little tricky, I'd really appreciate any help you guys can give me, the next song I plan to learn is probably going to be Even Flow, it has a pretty nice little solo piece. Anyways thanks in advance!
that makes no sense, why dont you just keep working at the solo itself?

that would be the best way to go.
Quote by h4rsheys
that makes no sense, why dont you just keep working at the solo itself?

that would be the best way to go.

I also want a little more practice in soloing so when I start the Mr. Crowley solo it doesn't seem as difficult and I don't just give up because I run out of assest, ie; youtube tutorials or correct tablature.
ok for learning the sweet child o mine solo I would say just break it down to riffs instead of doing it all at once.
the only other thing you can do is get lots of practice or the youtube tutorials sounds good but that is no substitute for practice

dont stop trying thats the only time you will fail