long story short, my dad might be lying and my mom knows he is lying about talking to his ex.

im 17 and i cant live without both of them together. people envied our family because we were so close, but now they are breaking apart, and all of this happened in 10 minutes.. IDK what to do or say because its my fault..

anyone have same experiences?
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde
A few people I know have had this happen Best of luck to ya'.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
my parents are divoriced it sucks but you get used to it and your almost 18 youll be out soon anyways

wish i could help you more but thats all i got

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by mattbellamee
IDK what to do or say because its my fault..

Sure doesn't sound like it.... But Hugging Thread, nao, before the shit hits you in the face here.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

It will be alright man, just be ready for a lifestyle change. If it happens, things are going to be very different but you will get used to it. Hang in there
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Hows it your fault? Your dad needs a quicker wit
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Fap.

You could always threaten to an hero if they divorce, but do you really want to keep them together if they are going to hate each other? Good luck, man.
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
My mom said she is still here only because of me and my sis, and she wants us to finish school. gah. .this is so hard.....

Oscar Wilde
Quote by mattbellamee
long story short, my dad might be lying and my mom knows he is lying about talking to his ex.

Don't see the logical connection.

Anyway, my parents decided to stop living together during my senior year of high school and nothing's really changed for me. I still see them both regularly and they still treat me and my sister the same as they did before.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
If they stay together, they`ll fight all the time. That will make your life hard. If they get a divorce, you get two Christmases. You`ll live. My parents have been divorced since I was 2, it`s not horrible. Seriously, it`s not like it was your fault or anything, your dad was just being a dumbass.
Your mother is a bit of a selfish asshole for burdening you with that information, Matt. Saddled with such a woman, it would be very tempting to revisit past relationships...
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
yeah, man. i have the same expierence going on right now. my parents are planning on getting a divorce because both my parents are acting like they're in highschool. it pretty much sucks and i really don't know what to do about it. haven't seen my dad in about 2 months now and my mom just sits there and acts like he doesn't exist. so i know how you feel. i wish you luck
Where I want to be.
Quote by MHDrunk
Your mother is a bit of a selfish asshole for burdening you with that information, Matt. Saddled with such a woman, it would be very tempting to revisit past relationships...

no she actually wants to stay because of school and because she doesnt want to leave without us, because she loves us so much <3

Oscar Wilde
Quote by mattbellamee

Don't see how its your fault unless you're not telling us something.
But, and sure I don't know the extent of the situation, if its gone this far in just 10 mins, hope that it could blow over easy? I mean, if two people really do love each other, it'd take a lot over a long period of time to drive a divorce. Unless one of the two did something really extreme...

Either way, good luck to you and your family.
MATTERHORN
Ah man dude...I can't imagine how that feels. Hopefully they can sort it out and move on.

Stay strong bro.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by mattbellamee

im 17 and i cant live without both of them together. people envied our family because we were so close, but now they are breaking apart, and all of this happened in 10 minutes.. IDK what to do or say because its my fault..

anyone have same experiences?

trust me you'll be okay with them separated.

I thought i'd die if my parents split up but I just had to realize this is bigger than us.

It's their life and as selfish as it may be, that one parent is doing something stupid that could compromise the family's love, it happens.
Thanks guys!

Kind of comforting how people know how i feel and people have gone through it. Man a lot of UG parents are divorced in this thread o.O

Oscar Wilde
Gee, that really sucks. I hope they both manage to sort this out.

My parents are together but Mom's told me a few times that if they weren't Catholic, they would have divorced a long time ago. It's sad how such a beautiful thing like marriage can turn so ugly.
XIAOXI