ok so so far i have a wah, an overdrive, a distortion, a fuzz and a treble booster, and ill be getting a delay pedal, and possibly a univibe pedal. are there any other effects i should have on my board? i mainly wanna play textural stuff ala u2 or alot of alternative type tones like RHCP, pearl jam, etc, but i dont see myself buying seperate mod pedals like flanger or phaser, but im thinking i may ant a chorus. what are some good all in one pedals, like i know the memory man has vibe and chorus too.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

A nice delay pedal like a MXR carbon copy? or a chorus pedal like the EHX Small Clone is nice, i like it a lot.
It sounds like you're doing good for now, I wouldn't add too much in case you find that you don't use those pedals. Don't forget a tuner pedal though.
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
whats your current equipment? i might be able suggest better gear if you want. and are you following a specific budget? and i second the tuner pedal.
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
whats a good reliable inexpensive tuner pedal? i like the look of the guyatone mini since its so small. right now im aplying a gibson les paul standard through a marshall jtm 30. my current effects are a clyde mccoy vox wah, a us big muff, a bbe trble booster, a mxr distortion III and mxr distortion + ( i also really want a fulltone fulldrive)
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99

the korg pitchblack is a great pedal tuner and it's $90 maybe $40 if you go used.
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
I can say that a chorus pedal is always fun.
You don't use it all the time, but sometimes just a little chorus adds colour in your rhythms, or a nice amount makes your sound more dinamic... It's very handy if you arpeggiate much...

As far as the tuner goes, i'd say check the Boss TU-2. It's not cheap at all, but it's a really good tuner pedal.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
yeah, i was thinking eventually maybe a delay, chorus, tuner, looper, and whammy
Quote by Soma3009

Quote by saintjimmy99

+1 for the Korg Pitchblack, it's more accurate than the Boss TU-2. Sounds like you've got a nice collection of pedals!
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
thanks ill look into it. does anyone have experience wih the guyatone tuner? it looks really nice and small
Quote by Soma3009

Quote by saintjimmy99