Quote by Td_Nights
You have none.

i didnt think so
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Do a sunday car wash to raise money so you can go to the cheerleading finals.

edit: Hold on, what are we talking about?
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
Last edited by Canseqo at Nov 16, 2009,
suck dick for money?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
suck dick for money?

I stand corrected from my previous post.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Gas stations, grocery stores, McDonalds (I wouldn't call McDonalds food so...)
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Do what every 16 year old kid at my school does and sell weed.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Quote by ChucklesMginty
You're 16 and you can't get a job, you're not going very far...
You're always fighting with your teachers and the police...

This city life is one big pain...but you, you had to move to the city...
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Just go to local stores you would consider working at and ask for an application. I plan to get a job soon in my town and trust me when I say I will get one. Hell, funny fact, I've got 2 15 year old friends with jobs.
Um in this economy your going to have to compete against twenty somethings who are trying to make rent and have highschool educations andf aren't an insurance risk. So good luck getting a job.
no sir away a papaya war is on
Quote by Prof.Farnsworth
Invent a machine that will get you a job, then sell those machines as a job for your jobs job

goddammit, I read that in Farnsworth's voice again
Quote by Prof.Farnsworth
Thats good news

Go ram yourself with a steaming metal rod ya unorganized prick.

/hermes
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by CoreysMonster
goddammit, I read that in Farnsworth's voice again

You ****er. Now I'm doing it! I didn't even notice his avatar until you said something
Quote by Prof.Farnsworth
Thats good news

Oh good God.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Prof.Farnsworth

You're a fake!

Those shades aren't to farnsworth's prescription specifications!
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
One sperm donation a day = all the money you'll need at 16.

Unfortunately I don't know if a 16 year old can legally donate sperm.
Quote by Seref
One sperm donation a day = all the money you'll need at 16.

Unfortunately I don't know if a 16 year old can legally donate sperm.

I don't believe so.

I've tried.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
You're a fake!

Those shades aren't to farnsworth's prescription specifications!

You moron

Im using my "what if" machine

shit i work at target makin big $, you have to be 18 to do retail anyway, at 16 all you can do is food, and even then you are limited to shit hours cuz of labor laws
Quote by Prof.Farnsworth
You moron

Im using my "what if" machine

What if having a multi didn't result in the permanent ban of said multi and a 30- or so day ban on the original account?

You'll never know.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.

OP, do not get a job. You are only 16 and too young to throw your childhood away. You're at the point of your life where you're learning how to have epic fun while also having no serious work standing in your way. Later on in life you'll have more responsibilities and you will most certainly have to work but, for now, enjoy all of this free time you have and play. Do not make the mistake of getting too caught up in money. Unless your family is really in financial trouble, don't worry about what you can or can't buy. You have a guitar and that's sweet already. Go outside and enjoy the vast world around you; that's free. There is so much you can learn and enjoy and you have so much precious time you shouldn't be wasting for $6.50/hour. Once you hit college, you loose all that free time you once took for granted. That's when you can start worrying about money.
Quote by Td_Nights
What if having a multi didn't result in the permanent ban of said multi and a 30- or so day ban on the original account?

You'll never know.

edit: oh, a mulit acc.

nope. Just rolling with the convenience of the "voice in the head thread".

Im high and this is makin things fun
Last edited by Prof.Farnsworth at Nov 16, 2009,
Grocery stores and such is about it. Oh, and Best Buy, home of the best employee discount I know of.

This reminds me of my lack of job, and subsequently my (kinda) need of job to feed my GAS, both guitar and car-related.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by iforgot120
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.

OP, do not get a job. You are only 16 and too young to throw your childhood away. You're at the point of your life where you're learning how to have epic fun while also having no serious work standing in your way. Later on in life you'll have more responsibilities and you will most certainly have to work but, for now, enjoy all of this free time you have and play. Do not make the mistake of getting too caught up in money. Unless your family is really in financial trouble, don't worry about what you can or can't buy. You have a guitar and that's sweet already. Go outside and enjoy the vast world around you; that's free. There is so much you can learn and enjoy and you have so much precious time you shouldn't be wasting for $6.50/hour. Once you hit college, you loose all that free time you once took for granted. That's when you can start worrying about money.

EDIT: oh, a banned oct09'er. yeah, don't listen to him.
If you're 16 and in the US you don't NEED a job. Stay in school, go to college and get a good education while you can still remain happy.
im almost 20 and need a job
and its all you feckin 16 year olds keeping me out of them. due to the fact here in the uk if your 16 there is one minimum wage, if you are over 18 theres another. so many places here are getting annoying 16 year olds to work cos they can pay them cheaper.
so feckin annoying, choosing the cheapest people to pay over experience

anyway with this economy the longer you sit round going 'i dont want to do this one or that one' the less chance there is of you finding one
just apply everywhere

thats what i did, apply everywhere and well i still have not got one.

edit: listen to iforget20. enjoy your childhood and dont rush into one. save the jobs for people who need them to pay rent, bills, food.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Nothing gay about playing with another mans dick. I bet all of you play with your own.

he just owned everybody

Gary(L)Kirsty-Lea<3

RIP Ronnie James Dio. You will be deeply missed. You truely are a hero and a pioneer in metal
Last edited by 89cruefan at Nov 16, 2009,
Quote by Bearded_Seth
If you're 16 and in the US you don't NEED a job. Stay in school, go to college and get a good education while you can still remain happy.

yeah, what's the point in getting work experience and learning how to work for money

In fact, why move out when you go to college? just stay home and mooch off your parents forever and never learn independancy or responsibility.

EDIT:

Quote by 89cruefan
im almost 20 and need a job
and its all you feckin 16 year olds keeping me out of them. due to the fact here in the uk if your 16 there is one minimum wage, if you are over 18 theres another. so many places here are getting annoying 16 year olds to work cos they can pay them cheaper.
so feckin annoying, choosing the cheapest people to pay over experience

anyway with this economy the longer you sit round going 'i dont want to do this one or that one' the less chance there is of you finding one
just apply everywhere

thats what i did, apply everywhere and well i still have not got one.

edit: listen to iforget20. enjoy your childhood and dont rush into one. save the jobs for people who need them to pay rent, bills, food.

if you have to pay for bills, rent and food, yet have to apply for the same jobs a 16-year old is applying to, perhaps you should go back to school and achieve a kind of higher education. I know you're probably a student, but even as a student you don't NEED a job.

EDIT: okay, pharmaceutical science, is it? Then why in the world would you only apply for the flipping-burger and cleaning-shelves jobs that a 16-year-old is applying to?
Surely there are other things that you can do.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Nov 16, 2009,
Page 1 of 2