im not sure how to construct my chain of effects. id like to soon put everything on a pedal board.

I have a....
metal muff
big muff
ibanez overdrive (not sure im going to use tho)
phaser
ibanez delay/ehco
DD-3 (coming soon)
ibanez chorus/flanger
cry baby wah

i have plans to replace the ibanez combo getting the chorus,flanger separate.
what im asking for is a general idea as to how to setup the chain, also am i missing maybe an equalizer?
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
I assume your B-52 is an AT100?

Guitar
Crybaby
Ibanez Overdrive (no idea what model you have, but I'm sure it will work as a solo boost)
Muffs
Amp
Loop out
Phaser
Flanger/Chorus
DD3
Loop In

But really, Phaser-flanger-delay is totaly subjective to the order, depending on the sound your looking for, but seeing as you play metal you definately want your delay after the gain stage.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
Quote by R.D

Guitar
Crybaby
Ibanez Overdrive (no idea what model you have, but I'm sure it will work as a solo boost)
Muffs
Amp
Loop out
Phaser
Flanger/Chorus
DD3
Loop In

But really, Phaser-flanger-delay is totaly subjective to the order, depending on the sound your looking for, but seeing as you play metal you definately want your delay after the gain stage.

+1

TS, you didn't list an EQ, sooo... yes, you're missing an EQ... unless you count your amp, then you're good.

Guitar
Crybaby
Muffs
Amp
Loop out
Phaser
Flanger/Chorus
DD3
Loop In

But really, Phaser-flanger-delay is totaly subjective to the order, depending on the sound your looking for, but seeing as you play metal you definately want your delay after the gain stage.[/QUOTE

overdrive is a ts7.. but i think it sounds like poop, so i more or less wont use it
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000