Don't see any major flaws, the pickups look kinda weird, but can't tell from the pics.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by toshiro umezewa
Correct me if i'm wrong, but they look like they have stickers on them (the pickups, that is)

New Epiphone pickups have those stickers. Nothing strange. Gibson doesn't, though.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by toshiro umezewa
Correct me if i'm wrong, but they look like they have stickers on them (the pickups, that is)

Many guitars have these stickers. The stickers on the pickups are on all new epiphones they give some og the guitars specs.
I'm pretty sure it's all good, it has all the usual characteristics. I bet the price is just, either, a quick sell or a Christmas special. If they got a lot in, they could sell the at that price and make a killing because they WILL sell quickly at that price.

Those stickers are actual Epiphone ones and it has Grover tuners, and the build quality looks good. Won't be amazing as it's an Epiphone, but good enough.

I'd go buy at that price.
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
Quote by Scotsman24`
Its a legit epiphone, albeit the cheapest you can get. It's definitely not custom as the title suggests. Probably this http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Studio-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar?sku=581254

I'm not saying that's a rip off though, it's definitely a bargain.

The one on Ebay has binding, that one doesnt.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
If it's less that £400 it's probably going to be fake (it's hard to tell from the photos though). It's "brand new", and that particular seller has more than one of them, and they're all that price or less. Too cheap...

Even if it's a good fake, it's not going to play anywhere near as nice as the real thing. Do yourself a favour; spend that little bit extra and buy from your local music store. Save yourself any grief. Trust me, I made the same mistake.

If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.
Looks legit if I'm honest. + It doesn't appear to be a factory fake because there are guitar stands in the background.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
To be honest, It looks pretty much spot on.. I wouldn't be worried to purchase it.. And if you get it and don't like it, you can send it back

Gear

Tokai FA70 (My Korean ES-175)

Amplitube

Artisan 30 fund: £50/£1200
Just wondering if the O.P bought this in the end....

I still don't trust it, the way the headstock joins the neck looks like all the other chinese fakes.

They should look like this:

http://image.rakuten.co.jp/dentouorimono/cabinet/epi-lp-wh-016.jpg

The one on ebay looks like it's been stuck on as an afterthought. I was in the music shop at the weekend and all the epiphones in there looked like the picture in the link above. The Chinese fake I inadvertently bought off ebay looked liked this ebay one.
Quote by Snatchy
Just wondering if the O.P bought this in the end....

I still don't trust it, the way the headstock joins the neck looks like all the other chinese fakes.

They should look like this:

http://image.rakuten.co.jp/dentouorimono/cabinet/epi-lp-wh-016.jpg

The one on ebay looks like it's been stuck on as an afterthought. I was in the music shop at the weekend and all the epiphones in there looked like the picture in the link above. The Chinese fake I inadvertently bought off ebay looked liked this ebay one.

Damn, you're uneducated and/or ill-informed. Your picture is a fake, it's just a Gibson shaped headstock with an Epiphone logo on it. The eBay item is legit, the headstock is exactly how it should be.

Wise up.
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
From the pics you really can't tell. Epis are harder to tell the fake from the real deal. Even a lot of the new counterfeit Gibsons I have seen are pretty much identical in appearance and feel. What really makes me think they are not legit is the guy is selling them out of his home. I tried to view his other items for sale and all I get is a blank page or an error page. Makes me think Ebay might have shut him down. A counterfeit Gibson LP runs just about $250.00 to $300.00 buying a fake Epi usually goes for the same price because they figure no suspects counterfeit Epis.

IMHO It's fake!

John
It's a fake. The pickguard screw is too much to the edge of the plate, it should be more centered. An the rings on the tuning pegs are too wide.
Quote by richard_edwards
Damn, you're uneducated and/or ill-informed. Your picture is a fake, it's just a Gibson shaped headstock with an Epiphone logo on it. The eBay item is legit, the headstock is exactly how it should be.

Wise up.

Firstly, Wow!

I don't think I deserved that... Talk about zero people skills.

Secondly, you're focusing on all the wrong bits. I'm talking about where the headstock joins the neck.

I've attached 2 pics. The first is one is a ZW Custom, the second is the one I bought off ebay 6 months ago. see if you can tell which one is the fake.

To be honest, I was trying to do the original poster a favour and stop them wasting their money. I'd much rather have spent the extra 200 quid and got a real one now, having found out mine was a counterfeit. But It's cool, I'll not say anymore on the subject and they can all listen to you from now on.
Attachments:
Picture 1.png
Picture 2.png
Quote by Snatchy
I've attached 2 pics. The first is one is a ZW Custom, the second is the one I bought off ebay 6 months ago. see if you can tell which one is the fake.

The first pic is of an Epiphone. You can tell because the truss rod cover has 3 screws in it. Gibson only uses 2 screws.