We all know what the hell I'm talking about, it's just another one of those days, a fuxking Monday.

Haven't slept in 20 hrs, woke up for school got dressed and shit, then I had to pee, so I walked up to the toilet and peed, but I didn't pull my pants down or unzip.

I just pissed my pants, and I didn't care.

What kinds of day has the pit had recently? No I'm not sitting in piss-pants anymore.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Disappointing ones. Saturday-didn't do shit
Sunday-did shit that was unhealthy and had diarrhea
Monday-Woke up outside. Again. I gotta stop doing that.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all

I've had quite a good day really
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by bry0n
Disappointing ones. Saturday-didn't do shit
Sunday-did shit that was unhealthy and had diarrhea
Monday-Woke up outside. Again. I gotta stop doing that.

The runs are the worst, andfor the record, tacos for lunch, hot wings for dinner=pissing out your ass all dayy longgg

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
I feel a little anxious sometimes when i wake up on Mondays, but i had a kickass weekend, so i think I'm gonna ride that into Tuesday.

I was having a pretty shitty day until i read that, thank you.

Anyway, today i have uni but i really don't want to go, the lesson is alright but we are working with computers today, and we have a few technophiles in the class, and in the middle of when the lecturer is speaking they ask a pointless question about whether something will work with something else or the advantages of a MIDI programme we are not using in the lesson, then the lecturer makes some sort of off the cuff joke like "oh, well, if you're living in the STONE AGE huahaha", really pointless shit.

But yeah, had a bit of a crappy few days really.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Pretty boring weekend. Pretty boring week. Got pranked or something by some weird chicks who I think were drunk on Sunday night. That's about the most exciting thing that has and will happen to me for the next few months lol.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Thursdays and Fridays don't bode well with me. Someone was angsty when they made out timetable so I have like three hours on monday, the next two days off (second weekend!) then two eight hour days D:

But other than that I try to be optimistic and not have those kinds of days
Hung out with my girlfriend all weekend. It's pretty awesome but she stays from like 3 pm - midnight. So I got absolutely **** all done and my mom's pissed cause I'm way behind in school.

So yeah, this is why I suck at guitar...
hahaha that's hilarious, get some rest.

monday hasn't quite started yet, but sunday i took my housemate out for birthday dinner and ice cream with some friends, which was fun. then i came back to the house to find the conniving bitch who emotionally raped me last year, with a cake for my housemate. i hung out with everyone in the presence of said conniving bitch for a few minutes until i had enough, then went up to my room and blasted some black metal for a long time while working on my essay on ragnarok.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
there's are some great stories!

Whatever evil person made Mondays should fall into a hole with the jonas brothers.

Today got a little better, I found cookies and gummi worms

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by westdyolf

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
It's a Monday; it was bound to suck. I have a 1000 word comparative formal essay due tomorrow. FML.
I thought I was having a bit of a crummy day, but you pissed yourself! thanks for sharing that
Went out Friday, Saturday and Sunday, had 14 hours sleep during those 3 days and was working today. Felt totally shredded and in a different place completely, but that's my fault really.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I find it hard to care about anything because I haven't got a job and I'm not in education. There are no jobs going anywher ein this town, and because I don't work I can't afford to learn to drive and buy a car.

I do nothing all day. Every day. It's boring and extremely depressing.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
I find it hard to care about anything because I haven't got a job and I'm not in education. There are no jobs going anywher ein this town, and because I don't work I can't afford to learn to drive and buy a car.

Wow you just shit on my already pissed on boxers...

I live in Michigan, isn't that worse?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by westdyolf
Wow you just shit on my already pissed on boxers...

I live in Michigan, isn't that worse?

I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere in Enlgand.

Not only do I have nothing to do all day, I don't even have a sun.
Quote by Bearded_Seth

This I find hard to believe. There are always jobs available, no matter how small or menial.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
The suns leaving me too!

Actually it left like last month. I just can't belive I'm still awake after 24 hrs still

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by Bearded Seth
I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere in Enlgand.

Not only do I have nothing to do all day, I don't even have a sun.

And your problem is you don't have the money to get a car?? You're in England, man, you can pretty much walk everywhere

To TS, thanks for making my day, luckily I've had a good Monday but.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
This morning, I woke up only to stop my alarm clock and fall back to sleep thinking "man, you shouldn't do that". When I woke up again, I had a quick glance at the digital screen: it said 9:36 AM, I'm supposed to be at work at 9. Shitty rush of adrenaline occurred, until I found out that it was actually 8:36, not 9:36. Major facepalm ensued. It's not THAT bad, but it was enough to put me in a bad mood.

Other than that, I had a pretty good weekend. Nothing on Friday, but I went to a party on Saturday night and came back at like 6. Drank a lot of Vodka, I didn't bring any chick back though. Oh well, it was still fun.
I did that before lol

I woke up and i saw 7:01 and I was like fuxk!!!!!!! Showered got ready ate breakfast, and found out it was about 1:09 by the time it was all done.

Never drinking on a Sunday evening that's for sure! Lol

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
went out friday and saturday night, sunday spent some time with the fam to celebrate birthday and today i quite enjoyed even though we were back to school.....

if your having a shit day just listen to pearl jams backspacer, cheers me up

Not a good few days girlfriends on holiday realli miss her on the bright side gives me lots of time to catch up with my coursework
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
I rocked this monday and got a week's worth of work done in an hour long free period.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by westdyolf
Haven't slept in 20 hrs, woke up for school got dressed and shit, then I had to pee, so I walked up to the toilet and peed, but I didn't pull my pants down or unzip.

you made my day. i love you.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Quote by bendystraw
I feel a little anxious sometimes when i wake up on Mondays, but i had a kickass weekend, so i think I'm gonna ride that into Tuesday.

It takes me a long time to get used to the whole concept of Monday Blues. In the Jewish Calendar (the original one) the week starts on Sunday (Yom Rishon, First Day), and ends on Saturday, the original Sabbath day (Yom Shabbat). Monday is our second day, so, yes.
I have absolutely no idea as to why they confused Sunday and Saturday, but I have to get used to it all over again every time.
Last edited by jimmyled at Nov 16, 2009,