Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by The_Bosstone
Downsides: it sounds like shit.

Are you basing this on solely the youtube video?
i would buy a whammy pedal instead
if you use your ear, and take about 5 seconds, with the octave down effect you can drop tune anything with it, plus it has a zillion other things on it for the same price...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by bi-ah!
i would buy a whammy pedal instead
if you use your ear, and take about 5 seconds, with the octave down effect you can drop tune anything with it, plus it has a zillion other things on it for the same price...

This?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV6pSml-zXI

I don't care which has more features. I just want the detuning feature.
Which of the two do you think sounds best with that feature?
The Whammy tracks fairly badly, which has a distinct and usable sound for single notes, but it sounds dreadful on chords. It just isn't even designed to handle them at all.

I haven't tried the Morpheus Droptune, but if you only want to use the drop-tuning feature, definitely don't get the Whammy.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by monkey_dancer
The Whammy tracks fairly badly, which has a distinct and usable sound for single notes, but it sounds dreadful on chords. It just isn't even designed to handle them at all.

I haven't tried the Morpheus Droptune, but if you only want to use the drop-tuning feature, definitely don't get the Whammy.

Yeah. I could even hear how horrible it was on the video.
It made me laugh when they said, "And it's also not so good at tracking," or whatever it said.
Use the searchbar, there has been loads of threads on these pedals
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly