Alright. I posted the following on xanga on Friday 17, November 2006. I haven't been back on since.

"I have lots of really odd dreams. My oddest is as follows.

It was a dark, rainy day in a moderately thick jungle. The surroundings were fairly Vietnamish, and the weather to the point of annoyance. I was in a small village made out of small wooden huts scattered about in a clearing next to the local river. Upstream from this river there was a curve that filters out from the local mountain. As I woke up on this rainy day, I vividly remember screams of terror. As I ran out of my hut, I saw one of the most shocking things I have ever seen in my life before me. The village was under attack by a band of mercenary, but these were not your ordinary soldiers for hire. My village was under attack by a group of chain smoking terrorist chinchillas. I doubt any of you have seen a six foot chinchilla with an AK-47, but it's a frightening sight you'll never forget. As I ran through the heat of the battle with my newly acquired m-16 ( don't ask how I got it, it's a dream people ) I saw people being captured/killed all around me. I remember killing about 10 chinchillas, when I was knocked unconscious by a hand grenade ( once again, it's a dream, don't ask questions ). I woke up in the chinchillas hideout in a corner with the other captives of the village. Thinking on my feet, I pulled a steak knife from my pocket and threw it at a chinchilla outside of the cave, distracting the guards. When I had the chance, I lunged out of the cave and dove into the river. Upon reaching the shore of the village, I was once again attacked by chinchillas and rabies infested raccoons of the underworld. I proceeded to defeat them and wake up. The next night I defeated the chinchilla menace with a bazooka and mad ninja skills, rescuing the captives.
I have no clue why I felt compelled to share this, but I did. Enjoy."

Alright. Here is the new ad campaign for Las Vegas; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf89N1_uz_A

Do these seem similar?? Am I crazy, or does it seem like some whackjob of an ad campaignist was reading my blogs?

Maybe we're just both smoking the same bad stuff :/
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
AWESOME!!!!

but completely weird....

chinchillas with ak-47's?? whatcho been smokin?
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
haha
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
^Really? Never tried it. I should.

This dream freaked me the hell out, and I swear that NONE of it was exaggerated. I woke up from the dream, went to the computer and posted that.

Current Gear:

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
I don't know...

Current Gear:

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
True. But still...

Current Gear:

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Dude I would love to live in your world for like five minuts.

but anny more than five minuts and i'd probably shoot myself
I also had a coincidence.

I posted on Facebook: "Shoot straight you bastards, don't make a mess of it." quoting the movie Breaker Morant.

A few hours later Edward Woodward (the actor who played Morant) was found dead.

Maybe you witnessed this commercial a while back without paying attention, but it was conjured up in your conscience to be later revisited during an epic trip through R.E.M. sleep.

or its a coincidence.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Zooey Deschanel = Amazing