Right, decided I should have a clear out. Pics on request.

1)Pink bass guitar. Purple scratchplate. Neck has tuners, but, the area where the nut should be is completely ruined, so would need to be filled in. There's a graphtec (I think) nut I bought with it, electronics are all present although I've no idea if they work. Can find out if there's any interest. Great project.

2)Encore 3/4 size electric guitar. Fixed bridge, one humbucker, red.

3)Flying V copy, white with black scratchplate, nice guitar with a nice action.

4)Squier 20th anniversary strat in blue, SSS, nice neck, great action, holds tune great even with the whammy bar being used excessively.

5)Hondo 781 series explorer. Painted black, one bridge pickup, electronics work although dodgy. The single pickup sounds great when it's working nicely, and the neck is chunky but VERY comfortable. I don't know if I wanna sell it anyway. A few of the frets need some work doing on them.

6)Pearl export snare drum, purple and black burst, lovely colour. Skin has seen better days, but the drum itsself is very nice.

7)A bunch of drum hardware; 2 x boom stands, hi hat stand, drum pedal, snare stand.

8)Roland cube 30 amp, speaks for itsself.

9)black DS lite, zelda phantom hourglass, super mario 64, new super mario bros. Great condition.

10)Samick semi acoustic, model is on my profile I think. Amazing for the price and I simply can't do it justice.

11)Randall RG50TC, tubes are fairly new, comes with tempermental footswitch, sounds great running through my 2x12

Any interest I will get pictures, as for prices, just make an offer and we could go from there..
7)A bunch of drum hardware; 2 x boom stands, hi hat stand, drum pedal, snare stand.

Interested in the stands, could I have pics and prices?
Gear: Ibanez, MusicMan, Mesa Boogie, Fractal Audio, RJM Music
Quote by axemanrio
Interested in the stands, could I have pics and prices?

Sure, will work on the pics, dunno about the prices, make an offer when you've seen 'em!

Quote by mr edevil45
price+pics on cube 30, and ds.also, more info on flying v.thank you very much.

I'm after about £80 delivered for the cube I think, around there anyway. The V is "Harrier", I don't know much about it tbh.
Also, for the DS, I was offered £65 locally for the ds with 2 of the 3 games, so something around that sort of region.
Apologies for the lack of pics. Stands are possibly being withheld now, as there's a small chance of a new kit coming into my possession.
Where you located? and how much for teh randall? I assume its the head?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Wiltshire, it's the 50 watt combo. Dunno how much, it's a nice amp but as someone who is chasing a classic Marshall and Gilmour tone, a metal amp isn't going to be the best amp for the job I'd rather trade it for a different amp, but I could be persuaded to sell it.
1)Pink bass guitar. Gonna be looking for around £50?

2)Encore 3/4 size electric guitar. £30 + postage

3)Flying V copy, white with black scratchplate, nice guitar with a nice action. £55 posted

4)Squier 20th anniversary strat in blue, SSS, nice neck, great action, holds tune great even with the whammy bar being used excessively. £80 posted

5)Pearl export snare drum - dunno what this is worth? £30?

8)Roland cube 30 amp, speaks for itsself. £80 delivered.

9)black DS lite, zelda phantom hourglass, super mario 64, new super mario bros. Great condition. £75 delivered.

10)Samick electro-acoustic, model is on my profile I think. Amazing for the price and I simply can't do it justice. £150 ono

11)Randall RG50TC - one ended on ebay identical to mine for £350, so £300?

Rough prices.
pics of amp and v??
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Hi Dan, can I have pics of the bass and snare please, email them if ya fancy mate.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Quote by guitar is yummy
Hi Dan, can I have pics of the bass and snare please, email them if ya fancy mate.

You don't appear to be on msn? Will go take some pics now. Bass is on hold for my mate though!
Okay no probs. Nah cos on my dad's comp, you can use the same address though (Y)
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Quote by dandadog
It's actually a pearl ELX snare. Pics on way

Oops, that kinda means Pearl export like I said
Who's a silly boy then :P
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Got the snare pics cheers
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
[quote="dandadog
10)Samick electro-acoustic, model is on my profile I think. Amazing for the price and I simply can't do it justice. £150 ono[/QUOTE"]
For some reason this jumps out at me. What's the lowest you could go for this?
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by johnny_tapia
For some reason this jumps out at me. What's the lowest you could go for this?

Christ that post is a mess. This is what I was asking, referring to the Samick
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Willing to take offers! Samick isn't for sale anymore, but everything else is! I need money for xmas presents