In a few weeks i have a fancy dress party to go to, and the pit seems the ideal place to ask, and i don't care about any inappropriate suggestions, i may just use it, as long as i either look good or ****ing hilarious
Thanks in advance x
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
Go in your birthday suit.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Or a combination of the two.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

If you feel like wearing an actual suit you could modify just a little and goes as a Blues Brother
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Dragonsuit?
Actually, no. Im keeping that idea
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
strip naked and go as mr invisible
Gear too embarrassing too talk about
Go as Morgan Freeman.

You'll win the party
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman

I saw a guy in Weston running around in that costume. The passing-by old women were disgusted with his behavior.

Don't actually go. And then when they ask where you were, say you went as a ninja.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Glimsom
Don't actually go. And then when they ask where you were, say you went as a ninja.

I second this.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.