I can't find any answers online so I came here hoping The Pit would grace me with its unending knowledge. I recorded an electronic song on Garageband a couple nights ago, using beats and loops which were automatically provided. Then I downloaded the rest of the loops to put the finishing touches on the song and now I can't use any beats, guitar loops, percussion and kit loops, and a bunch of other loops. Even ones which I didn't have to download and could use before I did the download; they are dimmed down and I can't click on them. What's going on, Pit?
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
You probably thought angry thoughts about Steve Jobs.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
That's really vague information, but it sounds like the samples' source files are missing. Can you provide screencaps or be more specific?

SHEdit: ^ Could be that too.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

weird stuff ?
But are you a mac user? if yes: there's a cd were you can find al the loops and FX, it should be somewhere in your box
Sorry for being vague, I already had all of the loops on the program and now suddenly I can't use a bunch of them. Basically I'm trying to figure out why.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
possible the locks are on them and you just need to click on them? That may just make it clickable.

Thats the simplest thing i could think of, lol
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause