I don't think famous people need RIP threads made for them, if the TS has to explain why they were famous.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
if you take the d's out of his name it goes from Edward Woodward to E-WAR WOO-WAR

rip

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I don't think famous people need RIP threads made for them, if the TS has to explain why they were famous.

Shut up idiot. I explained who we was for mongoloids like you
saw this few minutes ago, shame but hes not exactly that huge a celebrity. most of my friends would have no clue who he was

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
if you take the d's out of his name it goes from Edward Woodward to E-WAR WOO-WAR

rip

That's literally the only thing I know about him, and I entered the thread to post the fact, but you beat me to it.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by munkyRobb
he was in hot fuzz

Was just about to post this, RIP

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by LordBishek
His name sounds like someone farting in the bath. RIP, though.
That sucks, although for some reason I thought he was a younger guy. Glad to see he at least lived to a nice age. RIP
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
That sucks, although for some reason I thought he was a younger guy. Glad to see he at least lived to a nice age. RIP

yeah i thought he was younger 2.

highly recommend the wickerman and the equalizer, even just for the music they are both excellent soundtracks.