I've been stuck in looking for a transparent black guitar in person, I've visited several guitar shops but have had no luck in finding one.

I'm particularly looking at a wrmg in either a black finish or in transparent black. So my question is - for those of you who have the transparent black, w/e the model it is - do you like it more than a regular black finish or do you find yourself just preferring one simple color?

and just an off hand topic - have there been any changes, improvements with the newer models of the wrmg besdies the active emg's?
i'd go for a trans black over a plain black top on almost any guitar myself. as long as the cost wasn't a whole lot higher just for a thin piece of flame maple or something! but i think trans black is definitely a step above a regular old solid black finish.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
I have a transblack Dean ML guitar, and no offence to anyone with a plain black guitar but it is so much cooler then any black guitar ive seen. It just looks like theres more to it you kno, it looks more special. I think you should keep looking for a transblack guitar, they truly make the guitar beautiful
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
I prefer Trans black but on a quilt top. Plain tops and Flame tops just look too common.

John
I can't see myself buying another plain top guitar again in my life. Plain black is so cliche. Needs to be trans or see-thru or with some sort of burst.
Quote by CoF-Dean
I have a transblack Dean ML guitar, and no offence to anyone with a plain black guitar but it is so much cooler then any black guitar ive seen. It just looks like theres more to it you kno, it looks more special. I think you should keep looking for a transblack guitar, they truly make the guitar beautiful

Is that the Archtop??!?!

I really want one of those!

If it is, how does it play?

not mine, but much classier than plain black, (depending on the shape).
Last edited by Tedward at Nov 16, 2009,