I have a zoom g1 pedal that i use for delay and a tuner, i was wondering if there was anyway of creating an external true bypass as the bypass on it generates a lot of noise. Ive seen people make the large true bypass strips but mine only needs the one switch.

Some help would be appriciated, Thanks, lewis

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

Gone digital! NI audio 8 into guitar rig and ableton live!

AWESOME!
I experience noise on my B2 zoom bass pedal as well. I'll keep my eye on this.
split the signal line like this: guitar--->2-way splitter--->1. line: guitar--->zoom g1-->amp
2. line: guitar---> amp
or something like that

you just change to line 2 and the g1 is nowhere
both of those ways would work but the first is simpler and i can do it right now:P
thanks for the help, lewis

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

AWESOME!
you posted as I edited..

it may not apply to your pedal, but it likely will. that split bypass is going to suck a bunch of your tone, where a true bypass box is, well...truly bypassing the effect, and not impacting your tone
Quote by james4
you posted as I edited..

it may not apply to your pedal, but it likely will. that split bypass is going to suck a bunch of your tone, where a true bypass box is, well...truly bypassing the effect, and not impacting your tone

right ok, il set up a split bypass for now and see how it sounds and if its still doing the same il go buy the parts and make a true bypass at the weekend, thanks, lewis

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

AWESOME!
ok ur right i just knocked up a quick split bypas , its true bypass im gonna need to make, tht dusnt work and the noise is still ther. il get to tht at the weekend, thanks, lewis

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

AWESOME!