Hey, I'm gonna make this quick....

We found this lovely dog (border colly?) and took him in after he was out in the cold for three days without food.

The thing is, that my dog (3 year old fox terrier) is really agressive towards the new dog.

The new dog is really really young and I think my dog is agressive because he wants to show the rookie "who's boss".

Why do you think my dog is so aggressive (the other dog is not)? What can I do to make them get along?

Thx in advance!
Take a swipe at the leader, that makes you the new boss.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Your best bet is to take both dogs out to a neutral venue (park) and let them meet each other there. Your dog is trying to assert his dominance by the sounds of it.
They'll each find their own place in the hierarchy of power. Just be sure they know who gives them their food.
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
It might be that the 3yr old is use to being alone and is threatened by other animals on it's "territory"

We took in someone else's baby cat while already having a 1 and a half year old cat. The baby cat didn't seem to care at all, but then the older cat got really serious and starting hissing at the younger one. After a few weeks though they became best friends!
COLORS!

OMG

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Also, people who wear Monster swag are automatically douches.
Make them fight in your garage and charge stocky bald men, who smoke Richmonds and wear soverign rings to watch. Don't let the RSPCA catch you though, prison is a cruel place for a humble dog fight promoter.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Nov 16, 2009,
I don't think he's trying to show who's the leader or something, it may be more of a territory thing, because the other dog is new and stuff.

Just wait untll your older dog gets used to the new dog, and punish him when he gets agressive.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Fat-bastard0603
I don't think he's trying to show who's the leader or something, it may be more of a territory thing, because the other dog is new and stuff.

Probably this
O K C

I like guns.
K I let my dog out and closed the door and after a bit of fighting they started play-fighting.

I still don'T know if we are going to keep the new dog though :S
Quote by thedefrockednun
K I let my dog out and closed the door and after a bit of fighting they started play-fighting.

I still don'T know if we are going to keep the new dog though :S

Tell your parents to take a decision as soon as possible, because if they take too long and decide not to keep him chances are that the two dogs get alone already, and when one of them goes away the other one is going to feel sad and alone.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más