I have a win7 cd but it doesnt load up when i go into the boot menu. Ive selected the cd drive as boot 1 but it just doesnt come up.

Is it possible to start the win7 installation and then format my drives during the process?
when ur brand's screen comes up hit f12 or whatever the boot menu is, and manually select cd drive boot. with windows install discs u have to "press any key" to load from the disc or else the computer just boots as normal after a few seconds....maybe ur not doing that?
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Maybe you don't meet the minimum system requirements?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
when ur brand's screen comes up hit f12 or whatever the boot menu is, and manually select cd drive boot. with windows install discs u have to "press any key" to load from the disc or else the computer just boots as normal after a few seconds....maybe ur not doing that?

yeah i did that i selected the cd drive as the bootable drive etc.

and its a high spec pc.
Is it a legit copy of Windows 7? If not try installing it from Windows instead of booting it, had to do that with my every so slightly un paid for copy of Vista x64
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Nov 16, 2009,
No wonder it doesn't work, you're formatting a TV!
Now, if you wanted to do it to a HDD...
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
yeah i did that i selected the cd drive as the bootable drive etc.

and its a high spec pc.

did u set the cd drive as the boot drive in BIOS or did u do it manually on startup...theres a difference.

like i said (although phrased poorly)....when the disc first starts up, u have to press a key to make it continue within a few seconds, or else it will just boot ur comp like normal.

what exactly do u see when trying to boot from the disc?
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC