i ve recently upgraded my guitar to a super disortion in the bridge. I am also recieveing a wah for christmas. so i need to no what to get next and please no amps i dont need a new amp because at the moment im not giging and i dont need large wattage for my house. So what toy can i get next. I have a spider 3 15 and a squier bullet with sd super disortion. i playt mostly 3 daysd grace papa roach breakin ben gnr and 80's metal with my uncle.

im willing to spend anything under 250 any toy is fair game and paste llink if possible
Bryce
How about instead of asking for a wah, ask for like a floor processer of some sort, like maybe a Line 6 POD XT Live or X3 Live? They have a wah in it, and a bunch of amp models and other effects.
Quote by LukeBTH
How about instead of asking for a wah, ask for like a floor processer of some sort, like maybe a Line 6 POD XT Live or X3 Live? They have a wah in it, and a bunch of amp models and other effects.

I just saw your budget. If you put your $250 together with the money that was going to go toward the wah, then you could probably afford a POD XT. They're about $400 brand new, but you could even find one used for less than $300 in really good condition.
i don't recommend you upgrade to a bigger amp i just suggest you change it to a similarly priced 15 watt practice amp
mybe the roland cube or peavey vypyr you won't regret it
Gear
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400 White
Line 6 Flextone III+
Line 6 Spider III 120 (for sale £90)
are the vyper tube and i dont want to upgarde to a better amp so when i get a band together i have the money for a bigger amp.
Bryce
please dont tripe post. the edit button exists for a reason

anyways, the windsor is a nice enough amp. a classic 30 could also do nicely, but i'm not too sure about that.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Windsor would be fine for what you want, but make sure to stay away from Peavey cabinets.
sory forgot about the edit my bad and what other toys bsides amps and ulti fx pedals any great stompboxe or recorders
Bryce
you need to play guitar dude...

stop thinking about new toys, and play the damn thing!
The Peavey cab is good for what it is, as a first cab until you can upgrade. Bandwagon hate on Peavey cabs is unnecessary.

But you really don't need to upgrade yet... how long have you been playing?
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
2 yrs i wasnt plannin on upgrading amps i just wanted to know what should i get to help increase my playing overall
Bryce
a theory book of some sort would be a good idea, dont become another tab-only guitarist.