Hey UG, here is the body for the strat copy im rebuilding

What i need is a sweet psychedelic mural to paint on it.

If you guys have any trippy sketches or paintings or anything you should post them and the one i like the most ill paint on the front

Thanks guys
“I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them, whether caffeine or LSD. And drugs are not central to my life.”

-Dr. Timothy Leary

seizure yet?

that'd be sick though, obviously not color changing though
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
indeed, alex grey is the king of psychedelic painting. but i was going a more abstract aproach kinda like jimi had on his strat and that flying v. but yeah if i could somehow muster the energy to paint that picture i would do it in a sec
“I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them, whether caffeine or LSD. And drugs are not central to my life.”

-Dr. Timothy Leary
what about something along the lines on clapton's fool SG, unless you're stuck on hendrix type stuff
Quote by Shinozoku

Quote by Scowmoo
Seriously.

YES! the fool! thats exactly what im talking about, or rocky george harrisons strat. only something somewhat more original. something from you guys

-Dr. Timothy Leary
^ no, no one said that.
Quote by Shinozoku

Quote by Scowmoo
Seriously.

i just need some inspiration sadly i cant go with the LSD and fingerpaint method because i still live with my parents. I figured you guys would have some sketches or cool murals

-Dr. Timothy Leary
Quote by eL SeaweeD
i just need some inspiration sadly i cant go with the LSD and fingerpaint method because i still live with my parents. I figured you guys would have some sketches or cool murals

try the sleep deprivation and monster and fingerpaint method
got me into a small multi-school art show once
Quote by Shinozoku

Quote by Scowmoo
Seriously.

i think im gunna handpaint paisleys on it... the only problem is i cant draw paisleys

-Dr. Timothy Leary
I DID IT! only about 18 more to go!

-Dr. Timothy Leary
Quote by eL SeaweeD
I DID IT! only about 18 more to go!

um, if you were gonna paint a background color you might wanta do that before you do your drawing. if you're just gonna clearcoat it al naturale then proceed :cheer:
im just gunna draw a lot more and not clear coat it

-Dr. Timothy Leary
You're definitely gonna wanna clearcoat it....or that stuff will wear off quick...
Quote by Shinozoku

Quote by Scowmoo
Seriously.

ok, ill be sure to clear coat it when i get the time and money.

but heres what i got so far

-Dr. Timothy Leary
looks great. maybe you should even just keep it like that so it isnt overwhelming. but then again if youre going for psychedelic then maybe not
Quote by Shinozoku

Quote by Scowmoo
Seriously.

El SeaweeD, next time you start a thread, please name it something that actually tells what is in the thread, like "Painting psychedelic design on guitar" or something descriptive of your question.

Looks like you are making some good progress with the design. Keep it up!