I really like it. To me it sounds a little bit like Arsis.
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
Loved the tapped intro. 12-19 was good, but I think you could use a more epic sounding progression that resolves better. The section at 20 is just great. Can't find anything I dont like about it. Fantastic solo at 37. I think bar 53 is utterly useless and distracts from the song. I cut it and listened again and it sounded just fine going right into the triplet section. You must be a real beat if you can play that string skipping part. I love the solo starting at 61, but it was way too abrupt. That part really needs a smooth transition. Again if you can play this sliding part at the end that's amazing, man. Now, as much as I love this piece, I think the ending is just garbage. The last bar sounds dreadful and it's a terrible ending. Judging from the rest of it, you can do much better.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229503
Check out my band Disturbed
very nice, I especially liked the clean part that started at bar 62. Cool chords, nice tapping. I really enjoyed it.
Quote by StewieSwan
Loved the tapped intro. 12-19 was good, but I think you could use a more epic sounding progression that resolves better. The section at 20 is just great. Can't find anything I dont like about it. Fantastic solo at 37. I think bar 53 is utterly useless and distracts from the song. I cut it and listened again and it sounded just fine going right into the triplet section. You must be a real beat if you can play that string skipping part. I love the solo starting at 61, but it was way too abrupt. That part really needs a smooth transition. Again if you can play this sliding part at the end that's amazing, man. Now, as much as I love this piece, I think the ending is just garbage. The last bar sounds dreadful and it's a terrible ending. Judging from the rest of it, you can do much better.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229503

What would be a better way to end it?
While driving yesterday, I saw a banana peel on the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.