Drive a hard bargain?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The floppy disk drive on my old computer?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Drive a bus full of blind children off a cliff?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Nazis Shouldn't Drive?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Drive a stake through the vampire's heart?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Skrewdriver?
Drive like Jehu?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by skatinpunk
screw skrewdriver
Whatever you commie fag.

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE!
saw them warm up for Alkaline Trio a few months ago. They're decent, but a lot of their songs sound the same.
I totally forgot what this thread was about and I almost asked "What? Skrewdriver opened for Alkaline Trio??!?!?!?!?!"
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by TheUsedForever
i saw them last month with the used, they were alright

dunno why, but I lol'd pretty hard after I read your post and looked at your name.