Lockerz is a pretty cool site where you can win lots of prizes for free. All it takes is a minute of your day to log on and answer some dumb miscellaneous question, and your earning points!
You can then trade in those points for cool prizes, such as video games, or even a MacBook!

The best part is it's totally not a scam, and they don't ask for any information like a credit card number or anything. You just need your name and address so that they can send the prizes.

Granted, it takes a little while, but it's not hard to just log on once a day and answer a question, and over time it pays off.

The site is invite only, but you can PM me with the email that you want the invite sent to, and I will send you an invite!
Please help me out guys, I need to invite a few more people to get a special reward, so even if your just curious, PM me and try out the site. It can't hurt to just try.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT AN INVITE. DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL IN THIS THREAD.

Also, if you have asked for an invite and have not yet received it, check your junk-mail folder. It might have ended up in there somehow.
"The bass player is the guy in the band that generally has the biggest penis" - Les Claypool
Last edited by Raccio14 at Nov 16, 2009,
mmmm yummy copy pasta *reported*
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Wow, totally not a copy pasta, but whatever.
"The bass player is the guy in the band that generally has the biggest penis" - Les Claypool