What are the major differences? I know that one has an active pickup, etc.

Also does the RR24 have an original floyd rose or not? I didn't find a definite answer as some sites had different specs.

Also, in your opinion , which has a better neck and why?

Essentially which one of these guitars should I buy and WHY?
which ever one you like?

This year's alexi come with the ALX pickup, the RR24 has an 81. I don't beleive the RR24 has an OFR. the trem on my 600 stays in tune all day and i abuse the crap out of it, so no worries on going out of tune with either guitar.

My opinion is the 600's neck is more comfy, especially since the current Alexi-600's cutaway is up to the 24th fret, where the RR24 has no cutaway.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
^this. Edwards is awesome.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Quote by Gundamnitpete

I don't beleive the RR24 has an OFR.

Yes it does.

A compound radius neck has more curve to the fretboard at the lower frets and flattens out as you move up to the higher frets.
Last edited by outsider666 at Nov 17, 2009,
Quote by Metallica1554
Which one has a thinner neck?
Also what does compoind radius neck mean?

Compound radius means that the neck has a radius that gradually goes from a rounder to wider radius (typically, though I suppose it could go the other way). Essentially, it's supposed the higher frets more suitable for chording and the lower ones more suited to bending/vibrato and fast playing. Really though Radius is all about preference. Just go try out a Jackson and you'll get a firsthand experience with it, not sure if all models have it, but I'd suspect anything from a 3/MG model up to have it. The compound radius is essentially Jacksons calling card, IMO.
Quote by Gundamnitpete
which ever one you like?

This year's alexi come with the ALX pickup, the RR24 has an 81. I don't beleive the RR24 has an OFR. the trem on my 600 stays in tune all day and i abuse the crap out of it, so no worries on going out of tune with either guitar.

My opinion is the 600's neck is more comfy, especially since the current Alexi-600's cutaway is up to the 24th fret, where the RR24 has no cutaway.
It would be cool if the RR had a cutaway
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
RR24. Can't say much about the trems as the one on my Alexi 600 broke. But I think the RR24 has a non-painted neck? That's a big plus. And the RR24M is just so much better looking. The RR24 doesn't have an OFR, but the Alexi 600 no longer has one either. Floyd Rose 1000.. no idea what that is. The Alexi 600 might be more comfortable depending on what you like. If you like smaller guitars, teh RR24 is much smaller. The Alexi is pretty big, no lie.
I tried both and the 600 one me over, but I didn't buy it.
It ended with me buying a cheaper guitar with a similar feel.

So if you insist on either, my advice would be the 600, so much nicer tone from the single passive HZ. Very similar guitars though...