Hello my fellow Pit Monkeys, I've recently started to make my own music using FL Studios 9, and I was just wondering, what are some other really good Digital Audio Workstations that you guys would strongly recommend?

EDIT: Price doesn't matter at all, if its good enough I'll be willing to dish out the cash. And I am mostly looking to make Trance/House type music.
Get Reaper.
It says it's a demo but after you use your time in the demo you still keep all of your features.
^^Reaper still has a few bugs and stuff, memory leaks and suchlike.

I recommend Acoustica Mixcraft, the lazy and poor man's DAW. It's nowhere near as complex as other ones but you can figure everything out in 3 minutes. It comes with a whole load of VST presets and stuff so you can get stuff going quickly.

It's lacking features, but it's my favourite to record non-professional stuff.
🙈 🙉 🙊
had more probs with cubase than you would believe. never had one problem with reaper in 2 years. get it.
Logic Pro.

I don't think FL really counts as a DAW. It's limited to mostly sequencing.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Cubase SX 3.

Works for me.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Cubase and reaper are both decent.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.