A dick-twat? You don't know how amazing it would be to be one. You've got both, best of both worlds..Why wouldn't you want to be a dick-twat?
Early Beastie Boys was punk too but i wouldn't call them a punk band.. what do you hope to achieve with this obnoxious post anyway?
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
They had more Funk than Punk man...but most of the bands that came out in that time had a bit of a punk influence to their sound...so whats your point exactly???
There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your dreams, except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but in the ocean of reality.

I'm back!
the forum's officially over! There's nothing left in the world for us to possibly discuss. It's been fun every body. The Schlitz is on me tonight.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by severed-metal
A dick-twat? You don't know how amazing it would be to be one. You've got both, best of both worlds..Why wouldn't you want to be a dick-twat?

lets start a dick twat group and see how many members we can get wanting this awesome apendage.

also... SUCK IT OSCAR MEYER.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Last edited by whyvern at Nov 16, 2009,
My Mr. peanut drawing looks like such a fancypants queer fagbag compared to that soldier peanut.
I believe the chili peppers are one of those hard to define bands. They're funky, they're punky and they're still rock n roll with a lil psychedelia thrown in.
“I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them, whether caffeine or LSD. And drugs are not central to my life.”

-Dr. Timothy Leary
listen to the general rhyme scheme and chords progressions. Granted they're very funky, but with a structure of punk. In Scar Tissue, Keidis even states he would drive around listining to some old Germs albums.
And thanks for the 666 point out, makes me feel special.
And go for it, make a dick-twat group if thats ur fancy
Quote by axe_thrasher
lets start a dick twat group and see how many members we can get wanting this awesome apendage.

HELL YES.
Quote by 7leafvacation
listen to the general rhyme scheme and chords progressions. Granted they're very funky, but with a structure of punk.

There are no characteristic rhyme schemes or chord progressions for punk.
In Scar Tissue, Keidis even states he would drive around listining to some old Germs albums.

Yeah, and Flea was in Fear. And DH Peligro was in the RHCP for a little while. But having some punk influences and connections =/= being a punk band.
The have punk influences for sure... Flea was in the movie Suburbia ffs. But no, not really a punk band overall, at any point in their career.