Poll: The next big movie star for years to come is.........
Poll Options
View poll results: The next big movie star for years to come is.........
Shia Labeouf
31 55%
Zac Efron
1 2%
Channing Tatum
0 0%
Chris Pine
4 7%
Chris Evans
2 4%
Chace Crawford
0 0%
Robert Pattinson
7 13%
Taylor Lautner
5 9%
Daniel Radcliffe
6 11%
Voters: 56.
Page 1 of 2
So above are some choices as to who you think the next big movie star will be for the next generation. Our generation had Leonardo Dicaprio, Tom Hanks, Will Smith, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise and some others....Who's turn is it??? I think Shia Labeouf is being shoved down out throats enough that he will be the next big thing for years to come.
Life is a film, you the film maker
Robert Pattinson, duh. It doesn't matter if you hate him or not (ok you all hate him...) but his fan base will just elevate him into a great amount of success.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I hope that's not the Chris Evans that looks like a punched squirrel.

I also doubt any of the names I recognise on that list will make it big because they have absolutely zero personality.
If there is truly a god, Shia Labeouf will be hit by a bus while screaming "NO NO NO NO NOOO!"

The only ones off of that list that have shown any real talent are Chris Pine and Chris Evans, IMO. I suppose Radcliffe isn't that bad, either. The rest can die in a fire, especially Pattinson.
Quote by Venice King
Robert Pattinson, duh. It doesn't matter if you hate him or not (ok you all hate him...) but his fan base will just elevate him into a great amount of success.

You state valid facts. One thing that bugs me about him is all the little girls saying he's so hot!!! Are you kidding me??? He is hideous. Im a dude and if a guy is attractive I would say it without question. But this guy is just horrible looking. Beyond that, I cant see him doing action roles or comedy. I see him sticking to drama.
Quote by webbtje
I hope that's not the Chris Evans that looks like a punched squirrel.

I also doubt any of the names I recognise on that list will make it big because they have absolutely zero personality.

He was in Fantastic Four and Sunshine. He's actually a handsome dude.
Out of all those people, Daniel Radcliffe (who actually seems like an okay guy) and Shia LaBeouf (whatever he does, I'll always give him props for Even Stevens) are the people I have least a problem with becoming huge stars.

To be honest, I don't even really care about them
Quote by happytimeharry
If there is truly a god, Shia Labeouf will be hit by a bus while screaming "NO NO NO NO NOOO!"

The only ones off of that list that have shown any real talent are Chris Pine and Chris Evans, IMO. I suppose Radcliffe isn't that bad, either. The rest can die in a fire, especially Pattinson.

lol, haha. If your talking about talent...than Radcliffe is the ONLY one on this list who has it.
i sure hope that its chris pine
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
Quote by thewho65
Out of all those people, Daniel Radcliffe (who actually seems like an okay guy) and Shia LaBeouf (whatever he does, I'll always give him props for Even Stevens) are the people I have least a problem with becoming huge stars.

To be honest, I don't even really care about them

He was HILARIOUS in even stevens. He just has to stop making films like eagle eye and disturbia. Watch A Guide to recognizing your saints. Its his best role.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
He was in Fantastic Four and Sunshine. He's actually a handsome dude.

Thank cock we're thinking about different people.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
You state valid facts. One thing that bugs me about him is all the little girls saying he's so hot!!! Are you kidding me??? He is hideous. Im a dude and if a guy is attractive I would say it without question. But this guy is just horrible looking. Beyond that, I cant see him doing action roles or comedy. I see him sticking to drama.

He didn't strike me as incredibly beautiful, good looking yes but I guess girls looks for different things in a man, compared to a hetero guy I mean >.>
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by PunkRockv2
Mike Cera of course! Where is he at?

I didnt even think of him!! Damn, sorry.
Quote by webbtje

Thank cock we're thinking about different people.

lol your too funny. Yeah thats definantly not him.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
lol, haha. If your talking about talent...than Radcliffe is the ONLY one on this list who has it.

Evans was awesome in Sunshine, and Pine played a pretty good Kirk. Yeah Radcliffe has talent, but I just hope it doesn't all go to his head.

Quote by PunkRockv2
Mike Cera of course! Where is he at?

He's off playing the awkward and quiet kid somewhere.
Quote by happytimeharry
Evans was awesome in Sunshine, and Pine played a pretty good Kirk. Yeah Radcliffe has talent, but I just hope it doesn't all go to his head.

Quote by webbtje

He's great in the harry potter movies and i saw eqqus (spelling?)on broadway, great.
Quote by happytimeharry

He's off playing the awkward and quiet kid somewhere.

your right. Sunshine was a great movie. Evans best movie yet. Pine was good too. I could see him doing action movies.
Wow, taylor lautner got 3 votes, radcliffe 1, and efron 0...intresting.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
He's great in the harry potter movies and i saw eqqus (spelling?)on broadway, great.
He'll be typecast as Harry Potter for the rest of his life.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
You're all wrong. Sam Worthington will be huge.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Quote by happytimeharry
Meh, opinions. I thought he was pretty good in the HP movies.

...no.
Quote by israels_son
You're all wrong. Sam Worthington will be huge.

He's an older guy...Im talking about young hollywood.
Quote by Venice King

His fanbase is based largely on a teen fad, some actors (like Johnny Depp) can break out of that and have some real success, others (like Leonardo DiCaprio) not so much.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
His fanbase is based largely on a teen fad, some actors (like Johnny Depp) can break out of that and have some real success, others (like Leonardo DiCaprio) not so much.

Dicaprio has had success....what do you mean? His look has changed since Titanic from pretty boy to a man. Look at the difference in Blood Diamond and The Departed. As well as The Aviator.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Dicaprio has had success....what do you mean? His look has changed since Titanic from pretty boy to a man. Look at the difference in Blood Diamond and The Departed. As well as The Aviator.

Not to mention he's staring in Shutter Island which looks to be pretty damned good. If he's good enough for Scorsese to use him time and time again, he's good enough for me.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~

It's way more limited, after Titanic he disappeared for several years and hasn't really been that popular since, I can't think of a movie he was in after Titanic that's not widely regarded as mediocre at best (I did like Gangs of New York, but other than that everything he's been in has been pretty poor, and even that didn't do all that well at the box office) so basically he became a has been pretty quickly, and every big movie he's been in to try to revive his carreer has turned out to be pretty crap.

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Nov 16, 2009,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
It's way more limited, after Titanic he disappeared for several years and hasn't really been that popular since, I can't think of a movie he was in after Titanic that's not widely regarded as mediocre at best (I did like Gangs of New York, but other than that everything he's been in has been pretty poor, and even that didn't do all that well at the box office) so basically he became a has been pretty quickly, and every big movie he's been in to try to revive his carreer has turned out to be pretty crap.
Everything you just said is wrong. He's widely seen as one of the best actors of our time.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Blood Diamond? Gangs of New York? Last time I checked they didn't exactly bomb.
Quote by element4433
Everything you just said is wrong. He's widely seen as one of the best actors of our time.

agreed....
Quote by element4433

By who? The only time I've ever really heard him widely praised by anyone other than fangirls was for Gilbert Grape and Aviator, and even with Aviator there where a lot of people that didn't like him.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
By who? The only time I've ever really heard him widely praised by anyone other than fangirls was for Gilbert Grape and Aviator, and even with Aviator there where a lot of people that didn't like him.

dude, people loved him in titanic, not just girls but critics too. The departed and blood diamond were both great films and he was praised in both of them....
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

I just chucked you a couple of very successful films (both in terms of returns and critical reception) in which his performances were widely praised.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Johnny Depp is the past, present, and future of Hollywood. Honorable mention goes to George Clooney.

clooney? Really? ok.....Im just glad no one is mentioning Pitt...
Where the **** is miley cirus?

Miley Cirus +1
Gibson Les Paul Classic w/Stetsbar
Fender MIM Strat w/ EMG DG20 System
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Memory Boy
Maxon OD9
EHX Big Muff
Vox Wah
EHX POG