I remember seeing a while ago on wikipedia a page about a battle between the Russian Army and another country and the other country had hardly any troops in comparison with and yet still took out a ridiculous amount of Russians. Anyone know the name of the country and the battle? I'm pretty sure it was posted in the pit at some point.
Gear:

Fender Jaguar Bass
Ashdown MAG300H Head
Ashdown 410 T Deep Cab
Epiphone Thunderbird
Squier P/J Bass
SKAK20BA Practice Bass Amp
Was it the one in World War II where they sent in the Russians into a German city even though they had it surrounded and could have just waited it out?
dunno canada maybe, we had that reputation back in ww1 and 2
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I really hope this whole thread gets heavily edited by Zappp and co.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
finland, winter war

"The Soviet forces had three times as many soldiers as the Finns, 30 times as many aircraft and a hundred times as many tanks."
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Quote by blue_strat

Cheers thats the one I was thinking of, how the **** did the Finnish take out 3543 tanks when they only had 32 tanks themselves? lol
Gear:

Fender Jaguar Bass
Ashdown MAG300H Head
Ashdown 410 T Deep Cab
Epiphone Thunderbird
Squier P/J Bass
Finlans had one of the biggest badasses in the history of ever though...
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Last edited by Metallizach at Nov 16, 2009,
I can't comment on this war due to communist reasons. Long live Comrade Putin.

(this post was edited by the KGB at 00.49)
Quote by Ripper_66
Cheers thats the one I was thinking of, how the **** did the Finnish take out 3543 tanks when they only had 32 tanks themselves? lol

If I remember correctly, open plains, winter, and mountain defenses don't mix well for invaders.
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
What is this Geoargia ownage all about then?
Gear:

Fender Jaguar Bass
Ashdown MAG300H Head
Ashdown 410 T Deep Cab
Epiphone Thunderbird
Squier P/J Bass
Quote by Ripper_66
What is this Geoargia ownage all about then?

Basically a bunch of backward ass hicks took up their potato launchers and took out a fleet of MiG's.
jesus chichis en diablo

THose fins are still amazing.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Back then the Russians had conscripts, drafted peeps that didn't want to be there at all, and shoddy tank and plane construction (Communism=sad people and crappy craftsmanship, look at China).

Although as compared to today they are the only ones on the planet able to rival the U.S. and they gave the world one of the best weapons ever the Kalashnikov.

Edit: I am not saying the Fins don't deserve credit where credit is due; they're cool in my book. But the aforementioned factors contributed to their victory.
Last edited by Zephyr-Chills at Nov 16, 2009,
Holy shit just read this on the wiki page "From 1919 onwards, the Finns possessed 32 French Renault tanks and few lighter tanks. These were unsuitable for the War, and they were subsequently used as fixed pillboxes"what the hell where they using to take out all those tanks then? lol
Gear:

Fender Jaguar Bass
Ashdown MAG300H Head
Ashdown 410 T Deep Cab
Epiphone Thunderbird
Squier P/J Bass
Quote by Ripper_66
Holy shit just read this on the wiki page "From 1919 onwards, the Finns possessed 32 French Renault tanks and few lighter tanks. These were unsuitable for the War, and they were subsequently used as fixed pillboxes"what the hell where they using to take out all those tanks then? lol

The Reindeer herds.
Quote by Ripper_66

Bazookas? Infantry anti-vehicular weapons are usually more effective against armor than another tank. I mean, in a tank vs. tank battle, the guy with the most tanks wins. Tanks vs. Bazoooka, Bazooka usually wins because it takes the tank a while to find the guy firing the explosives at him.
Quote by Ripper_66

Molotov cocktails and testicles of steel, my friend.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Ripper_66

...anti tank guns possibly?
Up The Boro!
Quote by Oddsbodkins
...anti tank guns possibly?

They dug holes in the ground and covered them up then waited for the Russians tank to fall into to the hole then eradicated them.
the only thing cooler than reading about the Russian/Finland is reading about the snipers there like Simo Hayha: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him