Page 1 of 2
hey so ive been lurking on this forum for a while now reading threads and stuff but i never relli had a reason to register until now. but today something happened which i cant talk to any of my friends about so i thought id come on here n ask for advice

basically i was in maths today and our class is set up so that theres a lot of those small 2 person tables ordered around in a square with 2 on each table facing inwards all facing the teacher, and today this girl georgina hu ive always had a thing for sat pretty much oposite me. no biggie u say but i got realli horney and basically spent the next 4 or 5 minutes secretly 'fapping' as u call it on here. now wat i didnt know was that after this my teacher asked me a question about hypotenuse therum and obviusly as i wasnt paying alot of attention i didnt answer and the whole class started staring at me

so now not only does my whole maths class and year know me as that guy hu wanked into his pants in maths looking at georgina but also georginas brothers after me
hes only a year older than me but im not lookin 4 a fight and i think he cud probably win anyway and the only way he said i cud get out of a kickin was to get him pictures of my mum naked =[

so wat do u think guys, shud i get the pictures of my mum? how can i get her without her knowing? or shud i tell the police or something?
This just can't be real lol
Gear:

Fender Jaguar Bass
Ashdown MAG300H Head
Ashdown 410 T Deep Cab
Epiphone Thunderbird
Squier P/J Bass
SKAK20BA Practice Bass Amp
not amused
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by Ripper_66
This just can't be real lol
Of course it isn't.

Reportin' this shit.
you whacked off in school?

you take a picture of what made you so horny secretly, then beat your meat at home.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
dude talk some more Bs haha
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
your bluff has been called bud
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
hi um i dont get the joke of why this threads been reported?? ive seen some ppl ask for like relationship advice n stuff in here and that never got closed down so?
um yea and my phone cant silently take pictures, even if u put it on silent mode it makes the click noise and i didnt want her 2 know i was taking pictures of her or something to wank
Quote by The Shroom420
Just draw nipples on a fat guys ass cheeks, and take a picture of that and tell him it's your moms boobs

BEEEWWWWWWWWWWBS
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Okay... What do you want us to tell you? "Don't beat your meat at school!"

And no offence, but Georgina is a ****ing lame name, her parents probably don't like her very much...
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
Than a thousand years as a lamb

Bravo, TS... Bravo.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by metallica4life_

And no offence, but Georgina is a ****ing lame name, her parents probably don't like her very much...

I read that as like the gregorean theorem or something
Quote by metallica4life_

umm i dont know i was wondering what you guys would do in my situation. is there some way i can tell the headteacher or something to stop ashley(thats her brother by the way) from doin anything to me cause i dont relli want to like take pictures of my mum and even if i did i wouldnt know how
and hey i think its a pretty cool name, u can shorten it to loads of stuff so i could have more than 1 pet name for her if i had to
I hope to god this isn't serious, but i would rather get a beating than be known as the kid who jerked off over a girl in class then supplied a bully with naked pictures of my mum, thats the sort of thing you hear about on crappy chat shows.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by fuegofuego
i think its a pretty cool name, u can shorten it to loads of stuff so i could have more than 1 pet name for her if i had to

Why would you do that in math class?
      don't be a fool, never jerk in school.
      Quote by NotFromANUS
      "Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
      Quote by Zida

Georgie
          Georgia
          Georgini
          Geo
          Geor
          Gigi

TS, I am helping you, so be happy.
          Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
          Than a thousand years as a lamb
          This is so obvious, this is basically the plot to that episode of south park when cartman had to get pictures of his moms tits so the bully 6th graders wouldn't beat him up.
          TS beats his meat to a girl nick named George.

Option A: Just take the beating you deserve and learn your lesson.

Option B: Move to Soviet Russia where hypotenuse therum faps you!
          Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
          Tight as a tourniquet
          Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
          Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
          Quote by fuegofuego
          umm i dont know i was wondering what you guys would do in my situation. is there some way i can tell the headteacher or something to stop ashley(thats her brother by the way) from doin anything to me cause i dont relli want to like take pictures of my mum and even if i did i wouldnt know how
          and hey i think its a pretty cool name, u can shorten it to loads of stuff so i could have more than 1 pet name for her if i had to

..So the girl's name is George and the guy's name is Ashley?

I was laughing thinking this was real, but now that I know it's fake...I'm even more disappointed than when I watched Paranormal Activity..
          gina is another one u forgot
          i dont know what south park episode your talking about
          and umm can you relli tell me that youve never wanked in skl?
          Quote by The Shroom420

I was laughing thinking this was real, but now that I know it's fake...I'm even more disappointed than when I watched Paranormal Activity..

Ashley is common as a boys name in some parts of the world, just sayin'
          Quote by The Shroom420

*Insert Family Guy cutaway scene*

(^ the end of the world)
          Quote by fuegofuego
          gina is another one u forgot
          i dont know what south park episode your talking about
          and umm can you relli tell me that youve never wanked in skl?

nope, never.
          this is just messed up.
          Quote by NotFromANUS
          "Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
          Page 1 of 2