I just need to record guitar and vocals but i need it on my computer
"I'M GOING TO PUT MY NUTSACK ALL OVER YOUR DRUM SET!"- will ferrel

"IT"S ALL SLIPPERY!" - john c reilly

Manny Coco Main!
Check out Audacity pretty good piece of recording software considering it's free.
Gear:

Fender Jaguar Bass
Ashdown MAG300H Head
Ashdown 410 T Deep Cab
Epiphone Thunderbird
Squier P/J Bass
SKAK20BA Practice Bass Amp
Quote by Ripper_66
Check out Audacity pretty good piece of recording software considering it's free.

Yea what this guy said.
there are a bunch of free recording programs online just search for them. You will need a mic. I suggest a shure sm-58 because it is good for both guitar and vocals, though if you can get a condensor mic that would be better. The MXL 4000 is an amazing mic especially for acoustic guitar, and its great for vocals, live and recording. You will also need either a mixer or m-box and of course the cables and things needed to hook it all up
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Shure sm 58 is the best value for money when it comes to recording mics. It's good for vocals as well as guitar.

Then you will need a USB interface, Line6 make some pretty decent ones for cheap. Otherwise just ask at your music store.

I use Audacity to record and edit my recordings, it's really good, there is a tutorial on how to use it in the original recordings forum as well
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!