So I know you guys probably dislike it when your friends/acquaintances suggest stuff for you to look up on the internet (I know I do), but the only reason I do this is cause the recent "Awkward Masturbation Stories" (that's prolly not the name of the thread) got me thinking of a youtuber by the name of Dotman76.

Link

So there's the video I thought about, but he has something like 300+ videos, called his "Dotman's Hopelessly Misguided Joke of the Day". I'm not going to say "watch them, they're hilarious" because I hate when people do that.

But if you do watch them, and you genuinely don't like them and you would like for me to reimburse you in some way I have a song that I wrote specifically for this thread. It's maybe 5 (+/-) seconds long, and if you feel like you wasted time watching that, I'll send it to you.

Kudos to you.

P.S. He has an alternate account where he praises Ralph Macchio and does David Lynch impersonations.
Last edited by church773 at Nov 16, 2009,
So there was this guy who was self-asphyxiating during masturbation, and his mum walked in ...
Quote by blue_strat
So there was this guy who was self-asphyxiating during masturbation, and his mum walked in ...

And she ended up dying...
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
What the hell is going on?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I think you linked the wrong video? It gives me an Iron and Wine video. Not that there's any problem with that.
what the hell
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
Quote by church773
Wong Link Lol Fixed It

No you didn't.

EDIT: Ohhh, you bastard.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
i swear everytime i come in one of these threads the same thing happens. Bad puns left and right...

olololololololololool

B=====D~~~~
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack