I was in a lesson today and my guitar teacher asked me if I had ever heard of this pedal. One of his other students loaned it to him. It's a distortion pedal with just one dial for gain/volume. It gives you a really fat tone and I wanted to know if anyone knew who made them. It's made by someone who does the same thing as Robert Keeley. He makes them himself. So any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks