Ok so my fat arse friend was playing my guitar, and he jumped up and sat on top of the head while the lead was in it. He didn't realize until he later got off, that he had snapped the lead and upon trying to remove it, the end of the lead got stuck inside the jack.

I have a Line6 Spider, and I've tried opening it up from the back, but unfortunately it's all sealed up.

Has anyone else had this problem, or know how to remove the broken lead piece?
I'm still able to play though the amp, it just takes a bit of jimmying to get it to work

I need a new amp
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
get a stick, dowel, or any other appropriately skinny object, and put a dab of superglue on the end of it.

stick the stick/dowel/whatever into the input, and hold it until the glue dries. then just pull it out, with the end of the lead stuck on the end
Quote by james4
get a stick, dowel, or any other appropriately skinny object, and put a dab of superglue on the end of it.

stick the stick/dowel/whatever into the input, and hold it until the glue dries. then just pull it out, with the end of the lead stuck on the end

Son of a bitch why didn't i think of that, i am a failed engineer. Thanks dude i love you
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
Son of a bitch why didn't i think of that, i am a failed engineer. Thanks dude i love you

I see a new thread:

"Help guys. Dowel and broken plug glued in input jack!"

That should do it OK.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!