Hi all i play guitar and bass i recorded two originals dead of the night and vengence so far,,, ,Lead guitar is my passion ! i used the cakwalk sonar 8 producers edition and played all the instruments and sang all the vocals ,,,,,, however the drums i made using fruity loops 7 look on my profile for the two and let me know what ya think !!!! i also have some covers on there !!!

TeRrY
That was some old-school metal, kind of a 70's vibe. I really enjoyed vengence even though the guitar sound was beyond horrible!! It was well-played and just a good rock song. I would suggest a change for the chorus though. Just changing the bass note for the third repeat would do wonders for the song (or re-recording the guitars with better tone).

Same thing about the tone for Dead of night, there's some high-frequency noise on the guitars that's almost killing me. I'm guessing the drums for this one were recorded live since there's some tempo variation and a few timing issues after fills. Not as good a song as vengence but it could be OK with better guitar tone and a bit more care in recording te vocals.
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man."

- Huey Lewis & the News
Vengeance: Crap tone. Badass song. I'm seeing some heavy Motorhead influence here on the vocals. Overall, I liked it, but I might have liked it more if the guitars didn't sound like you had taken a Metal Zone pedal and used it through a Roland Micro Cube that was miked from across the room.

Dead of Night: I detect Dio. I'm having so many flashbacks to Holy Diver right now it's not even funny. See above for my comments on your tone. Other than that, I liked it, but nowhere near as much as I might if your guitar tone was good. Sorry.
Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1231286
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.