I think it's time we all gathered 'round to pay respects and give thanks for the great works this incredibly talented man bestowed upon us.

http://cslewis.drzeus.net/

For those new to him, a warning: The Narnia Chronicles are his equivalent of St. Anger.
i've only read his religious-themed stuff. pretty clever guy for a protestant.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
i've only read his religious-themed stuff. pretty clever guy for a protestant.

Oh, you.

Was one of those A Pilgrim's Regress, by any chance?
I loved the Narnia Chronicles when I was little
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Haze14
For those new to him, a warning: The Narnia Chronicles are his equivalent of St. Anger.

That or it was his most popular series that alienated all his trve kvlt fans.
PM me for newts
Weird, I've actually got a copy of Letters to Malcolm sitting on the desk next to me.
Haven't you heard?

It's a battle of words
I've read a limited number of his works. He seems like he takes more of a philosophical approach to Christianity. I kinda like it.

Also, he was friends with Tolkien. This makes both of them much cooler.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by mrjimborinsane
C.S. Lewis wrote crap poorly-disguised religious propaganda

Wow, radical much? He, like many other authors, wrote on what impacted his world.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
Narnia was crap. But the vast majority was pretty good. I'm still more of a Tolkien guy.

Silmarillion FTW.
C.S. Lewis was a very strong atheist in the beginning who then turned Christian. It's interesting to see the transition. I actually enjoy his serious writings. They're very thought provoking, no matter where you stand.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by eteam_sammy4him
Wow, radical much? He, like many other authors, wrote on what impacted his world.

There's a difference between using subtle undertones and blatant masquerading.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by faint_spirit
I've read a limited number of his works. He seems like he takes more of a philosophical approach to Christianity. I kinda like it.

pffffft. lewis has absolutely nothing on catholic philosophers. even chesterton owns lewis. i'm not even going to bring the doctors of the church into it. thomas aquinas? get outta here.
#DTWD
Quote by Captain Insano
Narnia was crap. But the vast majority was pretty good. I'm still more of a Tolkien guy.

Silmarillion FTW.

+1
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Quote by Haze14
I think it's time we all gathered 'round to pay respects and give thanks for the great works this incredibly talented man bestowed upon us.

http://cslewis.drzeus.net/

so the narnia chronicles were a complete genre change that ended up benig a really emotion fueled book?
Quote by primusfan
pffffft. lewis has absolutely nothing on catholic philosophers. even chesterton owns lewis. i'm not even going to bring the doctors of the church into it. thomas aquinas? get outta here.

Pretty sure Aquinas never wrote anything as entertaining as The Screwtape Letters.