Hey guys, I need your help.

I've got this jazzy song, but I can't for the hell of me figure out in what scale(s) to solo over it. Basically it's D7-G7-D7, with an occasional B7,E7 and A7 thrown in, though that's just a small interlude. The whole song has a really jazzy feel.

Now I'm a real theory noob, so I've just tried a couple of scales. The best I could come up with was a cheesy Dminor pentatonic, and even that doesnt sound completely right. Any tips/suggestions?

cheers
over the D7 chord use a D mixolydian Scale--D-E-F#-G-A-B-C-D
over a G7 chord use a G Mixolydian Scale---G-A-B-C-D-E-F-G
et cetera.

you can use a pentatonic major, or a blues scale. I would not advocate using the D major scale, as the natural 7th would clash with the flatted seventh in the D 7 chord, and the third would clash with the F natural in the G7 chord
Blue scale man. That flat 3rd and flat 5th sound really hip and bluesy if you use them in conjunction with the actual chord tones.
12 fret fury
In jazz you can change your mode for different chords, and change key through the song. Hang on i'll work it out and post in a minute, I put heaps of work into this jazz scale/chord stuff a few months ago.
ok i'm just going with what tehREALcaptain said now lol.

You can make the pentatonic less cheesy by doing even eighth licks with the notes from pentatonic major and minor, kind of fiddly in words but easy on the guitar. Do some slow bends on the lower strings, have a smooth pick and use the neck pickup, and it sounds more mellow. I just recorded the D7 and then played a Dmajor over it and it doesn't sound so good.