Hi I have been very busy and I haven't had time to keep you guys up to date with what I'm doing. All I need to know for now is if

This

WILKINSON ROLLER BRIDGE FOR ELECTRIC GUITAR

and this

Vintage Style Surface Mount Whammy Bar D10

Would work well together on a solid body guitar? or would a regular Chrome Vintage TuneoMatic ABR1 Bridge fits LP EPI B01 work just as good?

Just thought I would ask before I shell out the money $

Thanks
Quote by blindsagacity
Don't compromise what you want just because the other option is easier. That's how people get stuck with fat chicks.

Love it
_________
The roller saddles on the wilkinson bridge would greatly help tuning stability with a trem of that design
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
It may be a bit difficult to install depending on the body style your guitar has, but it should work.

And I agree with the roller saddles helping tuning stability a lot, go for that one
I dont see any reason it wouldnt work.
“I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them, whether caffeine or LSD. And drugs are not central to my life.”

-Dr. Timothy Leary