Ibanez Phase Tone
Sounds amazing and that's only through my MG15, cannot wait to run it through a proper amp
£70 posted as well.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Happy new phaser day dude...

BTW... any interesting articles in that issue of Total Guitar?

I saw it today when I was picking up Guitar World... but nothing really jumped out at me... so I passed up on it... wondering if I'm missing anything.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
MMmmm. I adore what I get out of my Ibanez PT-9, and I can only imagine what'd you get out of the 909.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Kevy Absolution
Why not try it through your JCM900?

The 900 is currently with an amp tech. Possibly being saved but it might be dead. Not too sure as yet.

Quote by ragingkitty
Happy new phaser day dude...

BTW... any interesting articles in that issue of Total Guitar?

I saw it today when I was picking up Guitar World... but nothing really jumped out at me... so I passed up on it... wondering if I'm missing anything.

It's allright, I got it 'cos Biffy were on it and there's a thing to help with blues playing

Quote by nightraven
HNPD! that's an amazing phaser there and i don't say that very often!

Why thank you

Quote by BaffAttack
MMmmm. I adore what I get out of my Ibanez PT-9, and I can only imagine what'd you get out of the 909.

It's awesome
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

Hnpd!!
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I wants me a phase...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
HNPD! a new phaser is due next week for me, but I'm positive that yours is better!
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.
HNPD
Ibanez RG1570 (06) LTD Truckster (07) Fender USA Standard Strat (97) Blackstar HT5s ,TC Polytune, SHO Clone, Russian Muff pi, EHX Small Clone, MXR Carbon Copy, Marshall Reflector, MXR 10 Band EQ
Oh I love it, been experimenting with it in different points in my chain and if you put it at the end it's OTT but tastefully OTT. It's actually spiced up a lick I've been working with for a while but never really felt inspired by

Thanks for the kind words guys
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band