This is a piece I wrote not too long ago, its use was to be the backing to a movie scene. You can try to guess the scene from what the music feels like, maybe you´ll guess the right one. This piece is not intended for RSE, as it is purely mixed for midi.

C4C of course, the more you write, the more I write.

Have a nice Listen!
Attachments:
Rain.zip
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Don't take this the wrong way... but... i just don't get what you've tried to do.
It's basicly just 3 or 4 notes... then pause for a whole bar.. repeat.
no melody, no bassline, no percussion, no real progression.. nothing really happens..
Maybe i'm just missing something here but it didn't do anything for me.
I'm not saying this to be an ass just an honest opinion.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Well, I do get what you were trying to do. Although it's hard to give this any kind of crit without seeing the scene that it's backing.

As it is, I really like the chords you've chosen and the feel they give off. But overall it's very sparse. Usually in any kind of movie scene there's some kind of progression, like a build up or a release during a scene, but that's not really reflected in what you've done here. I'd strongly suggest adding some other instruments to add atmosphere, play with volume swells, play with instruments like the timpani, cymbals, synth bass and so forth. Adding an instrument to emphasize the chord melodies later on in the piece might also be cool.

C4C? Top on in sig
In all honesty, I don't see what you were trying to do at all. There's no tension or build-ups, and all the empty bars just kind of made it worse. This seems more like the backing, that you would put melodies over, in my opinion.

C4C? Anything from my sig could use it.