Well since my home language isin't English so i don't know the particular word the describe what i do, so this might sound complex. This thing gives sort of a funky sound ( to me atleast ). What i do is i pluck the string using my index and thumb. Well not exactly pluck, i get hold of the string with my index and thumb and i just pull off the fingers
I would call it "popping".
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Yup thats popping, it's something used in funk quite a bit (mainly by bassists) but it is fun to do on guitar in any style. And your English is really quite good!