Anyone listen to them? They'll be touring with Hammerfall/Sonata Arctica this year, and I'm going to see them. Should be a blast.

http://www.myspace.com/vgmetal

They play video game power metal, which is, as lame as it sounds, way better than Dragonforce.

Dragonforce is good in a "cheesy 80s movie" way, but Powerglove is actually really good.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
too bad you missed the other topic on this but good band none the less
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Pretty big thread on them already, but that one has a bunch of twats arguing that they aren't 'real' metal.

The hell with that, these guys are awesome. Sure, they're a huge gimmick, but sometimes you just gotta have fun. I love how they're unsigned and yet they still get to tour across North America with Sonata Arctica.
I love Powerglove! They combine the two things in this world that I cherish, rock and video games!
i love nintendo and i love metal, mix them together and BAM!!! powerglove is created this band is so good, i got into them a couple of months ago and cant wait for theyre 2 new albums theyre going to release