so im about to sell my old guitar (encore lp) for £80, my other guitar is a jackson js30rr as much as i love it its not the easiest guitar to take to school and band practise so i need a new guitar. preferbly les paul shape (or something i can atleast play easily sitting down) and around £150. i no i cant get anything amazing for that much but it would be better old guitar so yeah. i play metal mostly and im not bothered about going used. also ive looked at the epiphone les paul custom alpine white is it a good guitar? any recommendations
If you like the JS30RR, why not just get a hard case for it?

V's are fine to sit with, you just have to put the guitar in the classical position. Which will actualy help with playing standing up, as the guitar will be in the same position
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by pigeonmafia
If you like the JS30RR, why not just get a hard case for it?

V's are fine to sit with, you just have to put the guitar in the classical position. Which will actualy help with playing standing up, as the guitar will be in the same position

well, im used to playing classical ( i have grade 5 in it) but i just find the jackson uncomfortable to play sitting down and i find it a lot easier to play sitting down on my les paul copy
if you get a right angle jack for it, its not a problem then
JAMIE IS HERE!!!!!!
Quote by notsominidude
well, im used to playing classical ( i have grade 5 in it) but i just find the jackson uncomfortable to play sitting down and i find it a lot easier to play sitting down on my les paul copy

Classical position, asin, sitting with the guitar between your legs. Not classical guitar asin the style of music lol.

I find playing sat down with my V much more comfortable than any other guitar: obviously it's what you get used to, but as I said, it's also incredibly useful if you play standing to as the guitar doesn't change positions between standing and sitting.
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by notsominidude

Why not just keep your les paul copy for the rehearsal's then?