Page 1 of 2
I trapped it in a small room in my house.Some questions I want to ask so I can get it out.
1- What are potential hiding spots? We got it trapped, but still can't find it.
2- How to attract it???
Do you have a cat? If so, this could make for a great live action Tom and Jerry movie.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Just put a piece of cheese on the ground, and wait from a small distance with a fully loaded RPG.
Put some food in the middle of the room, it doesn't matter what food, rats eat their own sh*t so they're not too fussy. Then hide. Wait, and put a bin or a big bowl on top of it when it goes to get the food. Then slide some paper under the bowl and hope for the best.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by The_Casinator
Just put a piece of cheese on the ground, and wait from a small distance with a fully loaded RPG.
Fully loaded... one rocket?

He's going to need more RPGs!!!
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Flood the room with sewer water, to lull him into a false sense of security, then when he's chilling on a small deck-chair, sneak in and grab him.

Just remember: if you don't remember which way it's pointed, then it's pointed at you
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
good so far, and no, I don't have a cat. And there's no cheese for me to put xD. I have a dog, but she's pretty useless for these kind of things. Do you have any idea of how fast these little f****** are? I actually thought it was a shadow from my imagination.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
I trapped it in a small room in my house.Some questions I want to ask so I can get it out.
1- What are potential hiding spots? We got it trapped, but still can't find it.
2- How to attract it???

1. any hole that is big enough for it to fit in.
2. go to a diy store and buy a rat trap and put it in the room and wait a few hours and it should sort your problem out, or you could just through some food in the room
Ok I'll be serious... Get a rat trap. They sell em at hardware stores and such, will cost you like $5 tops, and will almost always work.

EDIT: FFFFUUUUUUUUUU^
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by Vitor_vdp
good so far, and no, I don't have a cat. And there's no cheese for me to put xD. I have a dog, but she's pretty useless for these kind of things. Do you have any idea of how fast these little f****** are? I actually thought it was a shadow from my imagination.

Very fast.
Also, read my post, rats eat anything. A bit of bread would do. It'd probably be drawn to something sugary faster though.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
They are very fast. I have two rats as pets. Potential hiding places? Everywhere. depending on if its large or small it can pretty much squeeze anywhere it wants. It will be pretty difficult to sneak up and catch it if you even lure it out to eat. They will pretty much eat anything as previously stated. Maybe some peanut butter or cheese. Or if you have the time and live near a pet store they have little rat yogurt bites that mine go crazy over and they're about 2 dollars for a big pack of them.
Burn your house down..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
"There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do, there's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do.."
@dbostwick
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Do you have a cat? If so, this could make for a great live action Tom and Jerry movie.

THIS.

That would be.....amazing....i hope an anvil is dropped on someone. But it would have to be the final scene.

What you need to do is convert the rat to a monotheistic religion by leaving pamphlets and religious symbols around the general area that you believe he is hiding in.

Then, after months of his going through the '12 step program' (he is addicted to cheese, you see. isn't that adorable?) You must prove to him that there is no god. This will ultimately send him in to a spiraling depression, ending in either suicide, or him never bothering you again.

You're welcome...
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Get Tony the Fingers to break his legs. That's what my family does when we find rats.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
If nothing else, have you tried talking to it?

Rats are a surprisingly personable species.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by BassFishin

Then, after months of his going through the '12 step program' (he is addicted to cheese, you see. isn't that adorable?) You must prove to him that there is no god. This will ultimately send him in to a spiraling depression, ending in either suicide, or him never bothering you again.

You're welcome...

Quote by redeyedbluesman
Have you got any mates that play a pipe?

jajajajaj the funniest post jajaja
mmm buy a rat trap and some cheese or put only cheese and hit it with your feet, i did that one time
Quote by ChrixtianB
jajajajaj the funniest post jajaja

- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
OK, I tried the food and he didn't come out, i've been waiting for almost lik 15, 20 minutes maybe, and nothing. I can't drive to a hardware store because I'm 16 so now I'm going to have to sleep thinking about this stupid rat.
Quote by jonathan666666
its bb gun time!!!!!!!

That's not gonna do much to a rat
I had a mouse in my house for 6 days, my dad killed it though....
This mouse happened to like crisps, i left a packet of bacon flavoured crisps out overnight and it ate all of it

So my dad put a mousetrap in a crisp packet then wrapped a cardboard tube around it
now it's dead

Don't really know what to do to attract it
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
get a bucket or a container with high sides, put some meat in the bucket (preferably raw, but doesnt really matter) construct some sort of ramp or some thing that will allow the rat to get into the bucket.

the rat will drop into the bucket to get the food then wont be able to get out.

all depend on the size of the rat tho, and the size of the bucket.
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
If there's one, there's probably a shitload. Nuke your house, get a new one.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I'm going to go all greenpeace and say get a human trap.

Quote by Vitor_vdp
OK, I tried the food and he didn't come out, i've been waiting for almost lik 15, 20 minutes maybe, and nothing. I can't drive to a hardware store because I'm 16 so now I'm going to have to sleep thinking about this stupid rat.

is there a parent/guardian/responsible adult/complete nutjob that could go to a shop and purchase said trap?
Page 1 of 2