Hey, I'm in college and running low on money like every other college student I know. So, ingeniously I turn to the pit to look for ways to make money while in college. Throw anything at me. Thanks
Sell pot.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
He to whom this emotion is a stranger,
who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,
is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."
- Albert Einstein
Under aged prostitution,you be the Pimp slap ya bitch up!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
i have none.

money or ways to make it.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Two words:

Beg. Parents.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
drugs.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Deliver pizza, if you're an underclassman and you can't have a car on campus they usually make an exception and you get to have one! It's a win-win situation, especially if you're in a small town. I made $55 in three hours making 12 deliveries covering my friend's shift.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Craigslist and Ebay.

Buy low, sell high, don't make mistakes. Buy shit that people NEED, not want.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
He to whom this emotion is a stranger,
who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,
is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."
- Albert Einstein
get a job...
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
i heard the other day that cleaners get paid 15 minutes overtime every time they clean up sick

(by clean up "sick", i mean the noun, vomit, not the adverb, well)
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
I sold my plasma while in college. Paid about 35 dollars a visit, plus all you have to do is watch a movie for about an hour. Everytime I went I laughed my ass off at whatever lame comedy they were showing because you get about a quart low in the process but they give the blood back to you. And free snacks. Bad thing is that I heard it hurts your chances of getting a blood transfusion in the future. Screw it tho, only pussies bleed to death.
become an RA (lowers cost of living and usually includes a meal plan)
get a job on campus (they pay less than real jobs but there's little to no commute)
stop being a moron and buying everything you want.
Get a job.

She dreams in color, she dreams in red.

Quote by josh999x
A guy put a dildo on his head and shouted look i'm a unicorn.

Quote by sg255
Patrick was so slang, but Squidward was a boob waffle.
I think these threads should be added to a insta-perma ban list for making them.

If there was some easy, ingenious way to make money, we would all be out doing it, right now. Instead we have to do it the hard way, and work.
Quote by jfreyvogel
Eat cheap. It wont make you money but it will save you money.

Ramen $1 for 6 pack
Premium ramen $1 for 1
Tina's Burritos $1 for 2
Celeste pizzas $1 for 1
Chef Boyardee cans $1 for 1

Pizzas, burritos, and ramen. Healthiest diet I've ever seen
I've been selling plasma. While it's easy I think it might have lowered my immune system.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by jfreyvogel
Eat cheap. It wont make you money but it will save you money.

Ramen $1 for 6 pack
Premium ramen $1 for 1
Tina's Burritos $1 for 2
Celeste pizzas $1 for 1
Chef Boyardee cans $1 for 1

You know, nobody seems to think about these things, but buying fresh, in season fruit and veg. Knowing what will keep for a long time, and what freezes well, combined with stocking up in certain special offers, and buying from the reduced price section (for asthetically damaged stock, or nearly out of date stock), is cheaper than buying all that artificial crap. Its more filling, and it is healthier.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Get a job. It's not difficult. Most people who aren't stuck up children work through university.

i beg to differ. i am finding it hard and frustrating trying to get a job. it gets even more frustrating that the places i apply wont even have the decency to write/email/phone and say 'im sorry but you havent got the job'. that would be a lot better then nothing. lol

on the lines of that even trying to find a placement for my 3rd year is becoming increasingly frustrating. i'm down to the last pharmaceutical company i can try with placements available.
although atleast they are considerate and let me know that i havent got it/made it through for an interview
Quote by rabidguitarist
Nothing gay about playing with another mans dick. I bet all of you play with your own.

he just owned everybody

Gary(L)Kirsty-Lea<3

RIP Ronnie James Dio. You will be deeply missed. You truely are a hero and a pioneer in metal
Quote by alexmonty12
commence 5 pages of 'sell drugs and/or your body' suggestions

shut up.

Sell pot, it works well, I should know =)
I'm in college and what's money?
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
I'm in college and what's money?

Its a mythical item given us from the gods, and upon aquiring it we can use it to buy new objects we need for our lifetime.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Last edited by el-ECTRO at Nov 17, 2009,
sell sperm, you get paid A LOT.
My Gear:

I finally got my guitar and amp!:

MIM Fender Candy Apple Red Stratocaster
Vox VT30
30 Year Old Hofner 12-String Acoustic (i got this for free!)
Quote by jimmy_neutron
You know, nobody seems to think about these things, but buying fresh, in season fruit and veg. Knowing what will keep for a long time, and what freezes well, combined with stocking up in certain special offers, and buying from the reduced price section (for asthetically damaged stock, or nearly out of date stock), is cheaper than buying all that artificial crap. Its more filling, and it is healthier.

+1
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Get a job. It's not difficult. Most people who aren't stuck up children work through university.

I don't know how it works in magical special UK-shire but America kind of sucks for jobs right now. IE, there fucking aren't any.
Email some old people, claiming that you are a nigerian prince who would like to offer them a once in a lifetime business oportunity.

After that I recommend learning how to code some crappy game on facebook that requires you to pay for all the cool stuff.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
So here's what I got from you guys:

Sell drugs
Prostitution
Beg Parents
Deliver Pizza
Post on Craigslist/eBay
Janitor/Cleaner
Selling Plasma
Type Peoples' Papers
Sell Sperm

Some of these were helpful and I appreciate it. And for all you that said "get a job" like Mistress_Ibanez, if it were that easy, I would have a job and not be looking for alternate ways to make money. It's not that easy to get a job these days and work study programs are taken up already. And jimmy_neutron, you can stop trying to be a smart ass because I never said anything about looking for an ingenious easy way to make money. All I was looking for were options.