Are they any good? Are their high-end guitars made of good quality?

How do they compare to Ibanez?
You couldn't do a search ? there is like an hundred thread on Agiles guitar.
Quote by Symtex

You couldn't take the time to give him a decent answer to his question?

Agile guitars are great for their price, you couldn't get a used Ibanez, Esp, or other brands for around the same price and quality. My friend's came wired wrong but that's hardly an issue for anyone with a brain.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by Symtex

I did search. But, it started coming up with topics with titles like "Protest The Hero" etc., and I didn't want to read to 2000 pages to find a comment about one.

And thanks for the comment, Cliff.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
You couldn't take the time to give him a decent answer to his question?.

Beat me to it.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Quote by Mathcorey
I did search. But, it started coming up with topics with titles like "Protest The Hero" etc., and I didn't want to read to 2000 pages to find a comment about one.

And thanks for the comment, Cliff.

you can visit the agileguitarforum if you like. This debate has been beaten to death. You got caught in the crossfire. There is a thread called the Official Agile Thread :

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=651413&highlight=Official+Agile+thread

Took me a big 1 minute to find.
Agile guitars don't compare to Ibanez.

/thread

- A Former Agile Owner
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0

/thread

- A Former Agile Owner

can you elaborate on your comments ? I am curious to know why
Quote by ch0

/thread

- A Former Agile Owner

Says you.

I owned a number of Gibsons and sold them all. My primary guitars are my Agile AL3000's/31000's. I own 5 of them (as well as a number of other guitars). Built well, solid construction, OK electronics, graphite or bone nuts, etc. Granted, it depends on what model you get. I actually just had a pedal case show up from Rondo today and have a b-stock SX SST57 Vintage strat coming in tomorrow.
Quote by mfergel
Says you.

I owned a number of Gibsons and sold them all. My primary guitars are my Agile AL3000's/31000's. I own 5 of them (as well as a number of other guitars). Built well, solid construction, OK electronics, graphite or bone nuts, etc. Granted, it depends on what model you get. I actually just had a pedal case show up from Rondo today and have a b-stock SX SST57 Vintage strat coming in tomorrow.
I'm just going over the top in sticking up for my beloved Ibanez guitars.

The Agile I owned (an AL-2000) was only with me for twenty minutes before I sent it back. It was supposed to be finished like the Epiphone LP Standard Plus Top in that Trans Blue Burst but instead showed up some sickly green color. On top of that the fretwork was a cruel joke and the hole for the neck pickup had been routed crooked.

I'm sure the guitar I got was just a fluke as I typically hear nothing but good things about Rondo (and I do read the Agile guitar forums) and all their products. But, if you told me I had to choose between an AL-3100 and an Ibanez AR200, I'd end up with the Ibanez.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Did you contact Kurt about that issue ? Maybe you got a crooked one. how do you know if an AL-3100 is better then an Ibanez ? You only tried an AL-2000 for 20 minutes. You do know that then 3000+ series is on a different level ? You cannot even compare the two.
Quote by Symtex
Did you contact Kurt about that issue ? Maybe you got a crooked one. how do you know if an AL-3100 is better then an Ibanez ? You only tried an AL-2000 for 20 minutes. You do know that then 3000+ series is on a different level ? You cannot even compare the two.
Why does everyone ask me if I contacted Kurt about the "issue"? Yeah, I phoned him and told him the guitar was coming back because I was extremely displeased with the misrepresentation of the finish and the extremely poor workmanship. He asked if I wanted another to replace it - given what I'd seen already I didn't even need to think about my reply: No.

I said I owned an AL-2000. I've played two 3100's, one a CSB and the other one a custom from those wonderful times of the year when Kurt will let you mix and match features and options from any of the production guitars. Neither is radically better than an AL-2000; which isn't surprising. When the price difference is only $190 between a 2000 and a 3100 how much better could you expect it to be? The 'hand-filed' frets are hand-filed, but poorly. The fewer pieces of wood used to construct the body on the higher end models would be nice if those fewer pieces were considerably higher quality. About all you really seem to get with a high end Agile is some cosmetic enhancement - which is fine for the money.

Unfortunately, I prize playability over cosmetics and a fancy specs sheet. This means that I'll never be one of these Rondo-tards who buys a billion Agile guitars, all the while spouting off about how much better they are than anything they've ever tried before. When it all comes down to it you're buying a guitar from the same people who used to build Epiphones. Great beginner and intermediate guitars, especially for the money, but nothing more.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Quote by ch0
Why does everyone ask me if I contacted Kurt about the "issue"? Yeah, I phoned him and told him the guitar was coming back because I was extremely displeased with the misrepresentation of the finish and the extremely poor workmanship. He asked if I wanted another to replace it - given what I'd seen already I didn't even need to think about my reply: No.

I said I owned an AL-2000. I've played two 3100's, one a CSB and the other one a custom from those wonderful times of the year when Kurt will let you mix and match features and options from any of the production guitars. Neither is radically better than an AL-2000; which isn't surprising. When the price difference is only $190 between a 2000 and a 3100 how much better could you expect it to be? The 'hand-filed' frets are hand-filed, but poorly. The fewer pieces of wood used to construct the body on the higher end models would be nice if those fewer pieces were considerably higher quality. About all you really seem to get with a high end Agile is some cosmetic enhancement - which is fine for the money.

Unfortunately, I prize playability over cosmetics and a fancy specs sheet. This means that I'll never be one of these Rondo-tards who buys a billion Agile guitars, all the while spouting off about how much better they are than anything they've ever tried before. When it all comes down to it you're buying a guitar from the same people who used to build Epiphones. Great beginner and intermediate guitars, especially for the money, but nothing more.

Don't hold back dude! tell us how you REALLY feel!
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's