some of you may have seen my other thread about making a new case for my 5150. if you did, you noticed that right now its just a plywood box haha. give me some ideas for how to finish it. im open to any ideas. painting, staining, wrapping, etc. pictures with your ideas would be nice as well.

Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
white tolex and gold knobs. Are my recomendation. Id also say remove the logo and redo it in something cool like tortoise shell.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
I would say stain it purple but you used plywood so I'll say paint it purple.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
Quote by TechnoLp
white tolex and gold knobs. Are my recomendation. Id also say remove the logo and redo it in something cool like tortoise shell.

I agree completely with white tolex and gold knobs
hmm the white/gold is a good idea. im not changing the logo though. i really really like the led haha. but for future reference, tortoise shell would look awesome
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣